Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

Fuel hoses

avatar
smokingsig
Scratcher!
Scratcher!

Posts : 26

Fuel hoses Empty Fuel hoses

Post by smokingsig on Thu 04 Jul 2019, 10:29 am

Does anyone know what the diameter size (mm) of all the fuel hoses is going on the carburator / tank ? CB500 PC32 1998-99

I threw the old ones away so now I need to order new ones  Rolling Eyes
hh_12345
hh_12345
Running out of unique names
Running out of unique names

Posts : 183

Fuel hoses Empty Re: Fuel hoses

Post by hh_12345 on Thu 04 Jul 2019, 1:49 pm

Fuel hose: Inside 8 mm Outside 13 mm length 255 mm


http://www.cb500club.net/t225-specs-stats?
avatar
smokingsig
Scratcher!
Scratcher!

Posts : 26

Fuel hoses Empty Re: Fuel hoses

Post by smokingsig on Fri 05 Jul 2019, 9:41 am

@hh_12345 wrote:Fuel hose: Inside 8 mm Outside 13 mm length 255 mm


http://www.cb500club.net/t225-specs-stats?

OMG been searching so long, thanks! Very Happy
hh_12345
hh_12345
Running out of unique names
Running out of unique names

Posts : 183

Fuel hoses Empty Re: Fuel hoses

Post by hh_12345 on Fri 05 Jul 2019, 11:46 am

Very Happy
Jameshambleton
Jameshambleton
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2962
Location : Bedale, North Yorkshire

Fuel hoses Empty Re: Fuel hoses

Post by Jameshambleton on Mon 08 Jul 2019, 7:24 pm

@hh_12345 wrote:Very Happy

Give this man some rep Very Happy
avatar
smokingsig
Scratcher!
Scratcher!

Posts : 26

Fuel hoses Empty Re: Fuel hoses

Post by smokingsig on Wed 10 Jul 2019, 6:39 am

@hh_12345 wrote:Very Happy





@Jameshambleton wrote:



@hh_12345 wrote:Very Happy





Give this man some rep Very Happy



Now that I got your attention, do we have list with all the torque settings for the nuts on the bike ? Smile
Jameshambleton
Jameshambleton
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2962
Location : Bedale, North Yorkshire

Fuel hoses Empty Re: Fuel hoses

Post by Jameshambleton on Fri 12 Jul 2019, 5:38 pm

@smokingsig wrote:
@hh_12345 wrote:Very Happy
@Jameshambleton wrote:
@hh_12345 wrote:Very Happy
Give this man some rep Very Happy
Now that I got your attention, do we have list with all the torque settings for the nuts on the bike ? Smile

Haynes manual
avatar
smokingsig
Scratcher!
Scratcher!

Posts : 26

Fuel hoses Empty Re: Fuel hoses

Post by smokingsig on Sat 13 Jul 2019, 6:59 am

@Jameshambleton wrote:

@smokingsig wrote:

@hh_12345 wrote:Very Happy




@Jameshambleton wrote:

@hh_12345 wrote:Very Happy


Give this man some rep Very Happy


Now that I got your attention, do we have list with all the torque settings for the nuts on the bike ? Smile



Haynes manual

Ah got that one already lol Very Happy just thought that maybe there is a list on the web with all the nuts and torques

Sponsored content

Fuel hoses Empty Re: Fuel hoses

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Tue 23 Jul 2019, 6:17 am