Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

If you couldn't own a CB500, which other bike would you go for?

fgclark123
fgclark123
Running out of unique names
Running out of unique names

If you couldn't own a CB500, which other bike would you go for? Empty If you couldn't own a CB500, which other bike would you go for?

Post by fgclark123 on Thu 23 May 2019, 6:04 pm

Hi there. Just enjoying being out and about, and struck as ever by how excellent the machine is. Responsive, sparky, holds its own, comfortable... easy to maintain and repair to boot.

It got me thinking, if not a CB500, what would you own? What else is out there on the market that would be even more satisfying to ride - if money were no object.

Cheers!
Crash- Elmit
Crash- Elmit
the 900
the 900

If you couldn't own a CB500, which other bike would you go for? Empty Re: If you couldn't own a CB500, which other bike would you go for?

Post by Crash- Elmit on Fri 24 May 2019, 12:20 am

isn't there a topic about this already on the forum?
cushdrive
Squiddy
Squiddy

If you couldn't own a CB500, which other bike would you go for? Empty Re: If you couldn't own a CB500, which other bike would you go for?

Post by cushdrive on Tue 28 May 2019, 9:32 pm

If I didn't have to worry about the cost, I'd get a CBF1000, they are supposed to be really good bikes.

If I did have to worry about the cost then CB600S hornet, the one with fairing, or a CBF500

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 27 Jun 2019, 6:02 am