Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, ride safe! The CB500Club team

Parts wanted to complete project

lol
Scratcher!
Scratcher!

Post by lol on Fri 20 May 2011, 3:14 pm

Hi all. Hope someone may be able to help me with the following parts which is all I need to get my 1998 CB500 project on the road. Both left and right rear grab handles. Both rear indicators. Seat latching assembly (if no key this is not a problem). Fingers crossed. Lol
Globetrotter

Awesome!

Re: Parts wanted to complete project

Post by Globetrotter on Fri 20 May 2011, 6:58 pm

To my knowledge, CB's don't have seperate Left/Right Rear Grab Handles...
CB's have one Rear Bar that bolts to the rear left and right fairing and behind this (over the tail light) sits the luggage rack if you have one fitted...

Good luck with the search - eBay is your friend and there are Bikes for sale to be broken and also Breakers who are advertising bikes and they will ship the part(s) you need...

G-T
lol
Scratcher!
Scratcher!

Post by lol on Fri 20 May 2011, 7:40 pm

Hi there Globetrotter. I should have said left and right side grab "rails" (the ones you heave on to lift the bike on its centre stand) and not grab "handles". Thanks for the tip re ebay. Regards. Lol Williams.
teamster1975
Admin
Admin

Post by teamster1975 on Sat 21 May 2011, 9:37 am

You mean the cargo rails with the bungee lugs on that the indicators bolt onto Lol, I'll have a look in my box of bits later, I have a vague memory of seeing some old ones.
Foggie15
Crotch Rocketuer
Crotch Rocketuer

Post by Foggie15 on Sat 21 May 2011, 10:32 am

I have both sides in my van, i took them off as i prefer my bike without them, they're not mint but they're not bad either, don't know what they're worth but make me a sensible offer and i'll get them off to you. Ta.
lol
Scratcher!
Scratcher!

Post by lol on Sat 21 May 2011, 11:35 am

Hi Foggie. if they are the ones that Teamster identifies in the thread above yours then I am interested. I will PM you. Lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 17 Dec 2017, 6:24 am