Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

Couple of bits for sale.

skyerae
skyerae
the 900
the 900

Couple of bits for sale. Empty Couple of bits for sale.

Post by skyerae on Sat 23 Mar 2019, 5:38 pm

Following me writing off"Edward" I have few bits for sale. There is a set of original coils which are well in spec and working fine - changed to coil over plug (stick) coils instead.  I have one kinked front shock -used the bottom of the other shock to replace my shock bottom on "Edward". I have a set of luggage rails (with the sticky out bits) that come on the bike as OE, removed them to fit Givi monoracks. They are solid but would benefit from shot-blasting and powder-coating.

I have new K&N oil filter (still in the box) with the nut on the bottom to aid tightening on and loosening off. Also a new Hiflo air filter (also in box). A new 4x12 screw (Honda part number 93893-0401207) in Honda packet - can't remember what it is for. There is a set of clocks in good condition reading 49582 miles. A brand new felt dust seal for drum brake cam in Honda packet. A new (in Honda packet) rear brake light stitch spring that runs between switch and brake foot pedal.

A second hand right crankcase alloy cover which needs shot-blasted and powder-coated but doesn't need any prior work before this process as in good enough condition. A new (in Honda packet) cap nut - this is dome headed and cover the protruding thread of brake or clutch pivot bolt. A Pipe Werx motorcycle exhaust hanging strap bracket rubber strip, in new and unused condition.

Anyone interested, make me a reasonable off and we can go from there. Just trying to clear my shed and know that some of this might be of use to fellow CB  riders (ex-riders in my case).
skyerae
skyerae
the 900
the 900

Couple of bits for sale. Empty Re: Couple of bits for sale.

Post by skyerae on Tue 26 Mar 2019, 7:44 am

No-one wanting my bits  Sad
skyerae
skyerae
the 900
the 900

Post by skyerae on Sun 31 Mar 2019, 2:19 pm

Also found the rear foot peg frame capheads. I lost one (on the road) and bought a second hand set of breakers. So have 2 of these as well, found them in my other shed - never got around to replacing the missing one. Anyone interested in these....................?
skyerae
skyerae
the 900
the 900

Post by skyerae on Thu 23 May 2019, 8:05 am

UNASHAMED BUMP
Jameshambleton
Jameshambleton

Post by Jameshambleton on Thu 23 May 2019, 6:48 pm

Might be worth listing what bits you've still got available
skyerae
skyerae
the 900
the 900

Post by skyerae on Thu 23 May 2019, 8:41 pm

All of the bits in the first post are still available. I will list them sometime in the future when I have a spare second or two.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 16 Jun 2019, 7:33 am