You don’t stop riding because you’re getting old, but you get old when you stop riding.

I have made a new cars, bikes and trucks podcast!

liverpool_f_
the 900
the 900

I have made a new cars, bikes and trucks podcast!

Post by liverpool_f_ on Fri 26 Oct 2018, 2:15 pm

Hello everybody,

This last year I have been working very hard with a friend of mine to record a new podcast all about cars, bikes and trucks. Season 1 is finished and I am looking for some people to give the episodes a listen before it gets released. It's about as wide a variety of vehicles as possible and there is plenty of CB500 conversation what with that being my daily transport.

Before we start on recording season 2, I would really like some comments and criticisms to help shape the next seasons worth of recording. Looking for people who already listen to podcasts, as well as those who don't.

Anyone interested, please send me a PM with an email address and I will invite you to a shared drop box where all of the episodes are available to download. Files are small so don't worry about them taking up much space.

Listen to as many or as few as you want and no comment or criticism is unwelcome! 

I thought I would come here to test it out as I have been a member for years and I know you are a wise and wisdomful bunch!
liverpool_f_
the 900
the 900

Re: I have made a new cars, bikes and trucks podcast!

Post by liverpool_f_ on Fri 26 Oct 2018, 2:26 pm

I should have added that my friend and I are only a 2 man show, so we have no corporate sponsors and the show is not making us a profit or anything like that, so we are looking for any help we can get with stuff like getting people to test out the show before it goes out.

Current date/time is Tue 20 Nov 2018, 7:50 pm