Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, ride safe! The CB500Club team

Wanted - Original CB500 Mirrors (black), Mirror Adaptors & Fuel-Cap for parts

deejay
Scratcher!
Scratcher!

Wanted - Original CB500 Mirrors (black), Mirror Adaptors & Fuel-Cap for parts

Post by deejay on Sun 14 Oct 2018, 7:09 pm

In atrocious conditions last weekend, I managed to get to the N.M.A. for Ride To The Wall. I know I wasn't the only CB500-rider there either as I spotted two more - anyone here?

Unfortunately, a mishap on the water-logged grass behind the Armed Forces Memorial means I have some sorting-out to put my baby straight again.

Therefore, I'd really appreciate hearing from anyone who can help me as I need both mirrors (preferably in black), and also need the adaptors as one has sheared and the other has been mangled in the past.

If anyone has an old fuel-cap, I need one for spares as the keyhole cover on mine is bent.

Thank you in advance,

Deb x
Fair Weather Rider
the 900
the 900

Re: Wanted - Original CB500 Mirrors (black), Mirror Adaptors & Fuel-Cap for parts

Post by Fair Weather Rider on Mon 15 Oct 2018, 8:20 am

I may have some mirrors, I will check.

Mike.
deejay
Scratcher!
Scratcher!

Re: Wanted - Original CB500 Mirrors (black), Mirror Adaptors & Fuel-Cap for parts

Post by deejay on Mon 15 Oct 2018, 5:15 pm

Thank you Mike,

Deb
ANDYC
the 900
the 900

Mechanic

Post by ANDYC on Mon 15 Oct 2018, 7:16 pm

I should be able to help with the fuel cap.
deejay
Scratcher!
Scratcher!

Post by deejay on Tue 16 Oct 2018, 2:47 am

@ANDYC wrote:I should be able to help with the fuel cap.

Thank you Andy, that would be a great help. I found some replacements on ebay, but I only need to replace the keyhole flap and I would rather have just the one key.
Would you PM me when you know for sure please?

Deb
ANDYC
the 900
the 900

Mechanic

Post by ANDYC on Tue 16 Oct 2018, 7:43 am

Will do.
Fair Weather Rider
the 900
the 900

Post by Fair Weather Rider on Tue 16 Oct 2018, 11:29 am

deejay
Scratcher!
Scratcher!

Post by deejay on Fri 19 Oct 2018, 12:00 am

I think those Mirrors are the same as mine, but I can't tell from the last picture whether the backs are dented or just need a good rub-down and clean before respraying. Could you advise, and also PM me how much your looking for please Mike?

Deb
deejay
Scratcher!
Scratcher!

Post by deejay on Fri 26 Oct 2018, 2:12 am

Bump - Still looking Smile
ANDYC
the 900
the 900

Mechanic

Post by ANDYC on Sat 27 Oct 2018, 5:46 pm

Sorry Deb, I do have one.
You're just after the weather flap cover thingy.
PM me your address and I'll get it in the post to you.
deejay
Scratcher!
Scratcher!

Post by deejay on Tue 30 Oct 2018, 1:07 am

@ANDYC wrote:Sorry Deb, I do have one.
You're just after the weather flap cover thingy.
PM me your address and I'll get it in the post to you.

Hi Andy,
Thank you and PM sent.
Deb
deejay
Scratcher!
Scratcher!

Post by deejay on Sun 25 Nov 2018, 7:29 pm

Although it's a liile delayed, I would just like to say thank you to ANDYC for sending me the little filler-cap cover thingy that I needed for my bike.

I would still like some original mirrors if anyone has a pair for a naked CB500 please Smile

Deb
ANDYC
the 900
the 900

Mechanic

Post by ANDYC on Sun 25 Nov 2018, 7:37 pm

You're welcome  Very Happy
wrighty
Barry Sheene
Barry Sheene

Post by wrighty on Mon 26 Nov 2018, 4:00 pm

Deb, these aren't perfect but good enough I guess. They're from my project donor and I won't be using them. The blue tape is just so I don't lose the washers! If you pm me your address you can have them. Postage will only be a couple of quid so no bother.
Wrighty
Crash- Elmit
the 900
the 900

Post by Crash- Elmit on Mon 26 Nov 2018, 8:10 pm

Wrighty, if deb does not respond or does not want them I would be grateful for first refusal.

TIA
wrighty
Barry Sheene
Barry Sheene

Post by wrighty on Mon 26 Nov 2018, 8:42 pm

@Crash- Elmit wrote:Wrighty, if deb does not respond or does not want them I would be grateful for first refusal.

TIA
Noted mate.
wrighty
Barry Sheene
Barry Sheene

Post by wrighty on Sat 08 Dec 2018, 3:42 pm

@Crash- Elmit wrote:Wrighty, if deb does not respond or does not want them I would be grateful for first refusal.

TIA

Hey Crash, Deb has not come back to me so if you want these mirrors pm me your address and I'll get them to you.
fgclark123
Four's a...something...
Four's a...something...

Post by fgclark123 on Sun 09 Dec 2018, 7:25 pm

Would these ones fit?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-CB400-CB450-CB500-CB550-Mirrors-Pair-Chrome-Round-Head-10mm-Screw-Type/141122106537?hash=item20db8874a9:g:B64AAOSw7FRWYZ1c:rk:3🇵🇫0

I've cracked me left mirror. looking for a replacement. thanks

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 19 Dec 2018, 3:25 pm