Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

Front Fender Extender (Extenda Fenda) Hooks?

deejay
deejay
Scratcher!
Scratcher!

Front Fender Extender (Extenda Fenda) Hooks? Empty Front Fender Extender (Extenda Fenda) Hooks?

Post by deejay on Fri 13 Jul 2018, 10:44 pm

My new Pyramid 'Extenda Fenda' arrived today. It is complete with instructions, a wipe, a selection of double-sided sticky pads, 4 x plastic rivets (instead of the small self-tappers that used to be supplied), and also a couple of shiny wire hooks. There didn't appear to be any mention of them in the instructions, so I wondered if anyone knew what they were for please
eternally_troubled
eternally_troubled
Admin
Admin

Awesome!

Front Fender Extender (Extenda Fenda) Hooks? Empty Re: Front Fender Extender (Extenda Fenda) Hooks?

Post by eternally_troubled on Sat 14 Jul 2018, 11:22 am

No idea. Are they for fitting a mud flap? Wink
OldRocker
OldRocker
Scratcher!
Scratcher!

Front Fender Extender (Extenda Fenda) Hooks? Empty Re: Front Fender Extender (Extenda Fenda) Hooks?

Post by OldRocker on Thu 17 Jan 2019, 9:21 am

I have used Pyramid front fender extenders on a few bikes and have never seen the wire hooks in the packages I received, nothing in the instructions? I always took the front mudguard off to fit the extenders and did the same with my new cb500f as it is so much easier to fit the extender.
deejay
deejay
Scratcher!
Scratcher!

Post by deejay on Sat 02 Feb 2019, 10:07 am

@OldRocker wrote:I have used Pyramid front fender extenders on a few bikes and have never seen the wire hooks in the packages I received, nothing in the instructions? I always took the front mudguard off to fit the extenders and did the same with my new cb500f as it is so much easier to fit the extender.

They're a new one on me too, that's why I wondered if anyone else had seen them or knew what they might be for. It's still not fitted so I'll have to take a picture and upload it.
OldRocker
OldRocker
Scratcher!
Scratcher!

Post by OldRocker on Sat 02 Feb 2019, 10:11 am

@deejay wrote:

@OldRocker wrote:I have used Pyramid front fender extenders on a few bikes and have never seen the wire hooks in the packages I received, nothing in the instructions? I always took the front mudguard off to fit the extenders and did the same with my new cb500f as it is so much easier to fit the extender.

They're a new one on me too, that's why I wondered if anyone else had seen them or knew what they might be for. It's still not fitted so I'll have to take a picture and upload it.
Sounds like packed by mistake, drop the supplier an email or the manufacture. Freebies are hard to come by nowadays cheers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2019, 9:16 pm