You don’t stop riding because you’re getting old, but you get old when you stop riding.

kirby lonsdale

skyrider
the 900
the 900

kirby lonsdale

Post by skyrider on Fri 29 Jun 2018, 7:49 pm

well with it being so hot today I gave work the boot and dragged the old bike out of the cave and had a ride over to devils bridge and it was surprising how many people that there was there, so anyway I had a brew and sat in the hot sunshine till I decided it was getting too warm and then back on the steed and over to heysham and to a café for a sausage, bacon, black pudding and egg bap and another brew which was good. I was there for about an hour then back to preston and called round at my mates for a cold drink and he showed me a bike that he was doing up, then back home for tea a good day Very Happy
eternally_troubled
Admin
Admin

Awesome!

Re: kirby lonsdale

Post by eternally_troubled on Wed 04 Jul 2018, 10:34 pm

Sounds good! Just my luck that my radiator still has a hole while the weather is so nice!
teamster1975
Admin
Admin

Post by teamster1975 on Sat 07 Jul 2018, 11:45 am

@eternally_troubled wrote:Sounds good!  Just my luck that my radiator still has a hole while the weather is so nice!

Stick an egg in it ET Wink
eternally_troubled
Admin
Admin

Awesome!

Post by eternally_troubled on Sat 07 Jul 2018, 12:57 pm

@teamster1975 wrote:
@eternally_troubled wrote:Sounds good!  Just my luck that my radiator still has a hole while the weather is so nice!

Stick an egg in it ET ;)

It's a bit past that point... a year or so ago I bodged with epoxy. J looked back at my post-history on here and I think I bought it new in 2012 - hadn't realised it had lasted for 5 years and one year of bodge.

I think I might make a mesh radiator cover to try and make the next one last longer...
skyrider
the 900
the 900

Post by skyrider on Sun 08 Jul 2018, 5:14 pm

@teamster1975 wrote:

Stick an egg in it ET Wink

that's an old trick Very Happy
trevor machine
the 900
the 900

Post by trevor machine on Mon 09 Jul 2018, 6:44 am

@eternally_troubled wrote:the weather is so nice!
the weather is fucking horrible - being out on the bike is great...until you have to reduce speed, and god help you in town

my 20 y/o ninja is like sitting atop a hand-drier - fan's permanently on, more or less, and the resultant heat is almost unbearable 

I do tend to ATGATT it though - maybe that's where I'm going wrong
Oafski
Crotch Rocketuer
Crotch Rocketuer

Post by Oafski on Mon 09 Jul 2018, 11:08 am

My mate had the rad on his Cagiva Raptor repaired at a very reasonable rate after he dropped it. might be worth a call
http://www.paceproducts.co.uk/

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 16 Jul 2018, 4:03 am