Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

CB500s For Sale

Fair Weather Rider
Fair Weather Rider
the 900
the 900

CB500s For Sale Empty CB500s For Sale

Post by Fair Weather Rider on Tue 26 Jun 2018, 2:47 pm

I am selling my CB, I fell in love with a BMWF700GS.

So I thought I would ask if anybody on here would like to buy it, before I put it on eBay.

It has had a lot of work done to it over last Winter.
New Avon Road Runner Tyres, Refurbished Front and Back Wheels, New wheel bearings, New Carrier Bearing New Radiator, Fan, plus new Thermo Fan CB500s For Sale P6260212
CB500s For Sale P6260211
CB500s For Sale P6260210Switch.
Engine Crash Bars (Powder Coated), Front and Back Brakes overhauled, Led running lights fitted on front, Fork Seals done.
Heated Grips, Top Box (2 Keys)and Rack, Fuel Exhaust, 2 Ignition Keys, Tall Touring Screen, New Chain And Sprockets, New rear Disc
55K miles, Mot'd. All work was done at 54K, so it's done about a thousand miles since. Looking for £1000 Deliver can be negotiated.
r1ncew1nd
r1ncew1nd
Crotch Rocketuer
Crotch Rocketuer

CB500s For Sale Empty Re: CB500s For Sale

Post by r1ncew1nd on Wed 27 Jun 2018, 7:31 pm

Oh Fair Weather - how could you desert something so pretty ?  She's so good looking - the yellow sport livery really sets her apart.  So distinctive.

Really wish I could offer a new home.  Hope she ends up somewhere where they show the same love and care you have.

Cheers

Steve
Fair Weather Rider
Fair Weather Rider
the 900
the 900

Post by Fair Weather Rider on Sat 30 Jun 2018, 7:17 pm

@r1ncew1nd wrote:Oh Fair Weather - how could you desert something so pretty ?  She's so good looking - the yellow sport livery really sets her apart.  So distinctive.

Really wish I could offer a new home.  Hope she ends up somewhere where they show the same love and care you have.

Cheers

Steve
Thanks for the compliment Steve, I will be sad to see her go, I have spent a lot on it and know every nut and bolt.

Regards, Mike.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 21 Apr 2019, 11:54 pm