Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

*SOLD**CB500v 1997 For Sale + Leathers, Gloves and Original Spares **SOLD

octane
octane
Barry Sheene
Barry Sheene

*SOLD**CB500v 1997 For Sale + Leathers, Gloves and Original Spares **SOLD Empty *SOLD**CB500v 1997 For Sale + Leathers, Gloves and Original Spares **SOLD

Post by octane on Mon 28 May 2018, 10:04 pm

**SOLD**

MODEL

CB500v 1997 P-reg
Brembo Calipers Model
18,400 Miles
Deep Cherry Red
No MOT as bike is not in use but can put an MOT upon the sale.
Bike is in above average condition especially as its 20+yr old and the new owner I'm sure will be delighted with it

Tasteful Mods
Renthal Bars
Twin Dominator Headlights
Carbon Indicators
Carbon Fibre Micron Exhaust Can (comes with removable baffle)
Stainless Steel Downpipes
Carbon Fibre Tank Protector

Front Forks refurbished, new internal fork bushes (upper & lower), Motul Fork Oil, Dust seal, oil seals and fork gaitors.
New EBC HH front pads.
DOT 4 Brake Fluid changed out today
Motul 10/40 Engine oil added today
Coolant replaced today
New Battery fitted today
More or less New Chain, Sprocket and Sprocket Carrier Bearing Fitted
As new Battlax BT45 Tyre's front and back

Also included as spares....Original

Front Forks
Headlight
Indicators
Horn
Wing Mirrors
Rear sets
Centre Stand
Handlebars
Side Stand Switch

Also
Haynes Manual
Another Renthal BAR (purple one)
Brand new rectifier (in the white box)
New Clutch Cable
Spare Headlight Bulbs and sidelight bulbs
Spare Plugs

Also part of the sale

Honda Repsol 2 Piece Leathers complete with Honda Repsol Gloves

Im 13st and 5ft 11,
34"waist
42" Chest.
Gloves are Medium

Selling all of the above as one complete package, I'm not wanting to split and you could always sell stuff on to recoup some costs if required. I'm up in the far North of Scotland but can maybe help out dependent on where u are.

PICS BELOW

*SOLD**CB500v 1997 For Sale + Leathers, Gloves and Original Spares **SOLD Rjvuvo8

*SOLD**CB500v 1997 For Sale + Leathers, Gloves and Original Spares **SOLD WsuWz8A

*SOLD**CB500v 1997 For Sale + Leathers, Gloves and Original Spares **SOLD EH5opf3

*SOLD**CB500v 1997 For Sale + Leathers, Gloves and Original Spares **SOLD PlmwimQ

*SOLD**CB500v 1997 For Sale + Leathers, Gloves and Original Spares **SOLD Sug4TSn

*SOLD**CB500v 1997 For Sale + Leathers, Gloves and Original Spares **SOLD KOqx2lq

*SOLD**CB500v 1997 For Sale + Leathers, Gloves and Original Spares **SOLD 8OatfB5

Bike, spares, leathers and gloves as one bundle for £1050

I didn't want to do this but I'm selling it to fund my land speed ambition
Any questions please ask
Cheers

**SOLD**

Last edited by octane on Sun 10 Jun 2018, 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
street_moto
street_moto
Squiddy
Squiddy

*SOLD**CB500v 1997 For Sale + Leathers, Gloves and Original Spares **SOLD Empty Re: *SOLD**CB500v 1997 For Sale + Leathers, Gloves and Original Spares **SOLD

Post by street_moto on Tue 29 May 2018, 11:17 am

What a bargain, that is lovely and what a package! Can't see that hanging around long, would prefer this over my S model. Bit too far away unfortunately!
Dave
Jameshambleton
Jameshambleton

*SOLD**CB500v 1997 For Sale + Leathers, Gloves and Original Spares **SOLD Empty Re: *SOLD**CB500v 1997 For Sale + Leathers, Gloves and Original Spares **SOLD

Post by Jameshambleton on Tue 29 May 2018, 1:34 pm

Well that's not a name I've seen in a long time
octane
octane
Barry Sheene
Barry Sheene

Post by octane on Tue 29 May 2018, 1:54 pm

Cheers Dave,

My first ever bike and one I never thought I'd part with, its such a simplistic and enjoyable machine to ride.

I know James, its been a long time.....I kinda broke away from being online and went a long time without internet as well as I didn't really need it with working away from home for years....everything just went on the backburner as I had no work-life balance at all and wasn't fair on the family. But finally getting round to doing all the things I've missed out on and gutted in a way the CB has to go.
eternally_troubled
eternally_troubled
Admin
Admin

Awesome!

Post by eternally_troubled on Tue 29 May 2018, 7:28 pm

Looks a nice bike, best of luck with the sale!
canticle
canticle

Post by canticle on Mon 04 Jun 2018, 10:26 am

Looks good to me, I am very interested. Where are you and the bike? I'm in North Lincolnshire.
Get me on 07 434 969 323
Phil
TheWizardofOdds
TheWizardofOdds
the 900
the 900

Post by TheWizardofOdds on Mon 04 Jun 2018, 2:27 pm

For a bag of sand, I wouldn't let distance stand in the way. It's an exciting adventure getting a new bike you just know is good, like this cracker. Would love those mirrors in the bundle. Someone's gonna be very happy with this.
octane
octane
Barry Sheene
Barry Sheene

Post by octane on Mon 04 Jun 2018, 6:32 pm

@canticle wrote:Looks good to me, I am very interested. Where are you and the bike? I'm in North Lincolnshire.
Get me on 07 434 969 323
Phil
Hi Phil,

Thanks for the interest buddy but its provisionally sold just now, the boy is coming up this Saturday for it, I have another on standby as well. I'll let you know all the same what the outcome is.

Cheers
Stevie
octane
octane
Barry Sheene
Barry Sheene

Post by octane on Sun 10 Jun 2018, 3:28 pm

Bikes sold folks, kinda gutted seeing her strapped up in the van and heading away....thanks for the comments and PM's

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 26 Jun 2019, 9:29 pm