Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

Where can I buy a front right faring from?

fgclark123
fgclark123
Running out of unique names

Where can I buy a front right faring from? Empty Where can I buy a front right faring from?

Post by fgclark123 on Tue 12 Dec 2017, 12:35 pm

Any ideas? Mine's cracked... Wonder if the bike looksany good withthose 2 small farings removed...

Thanks
Oafski
Oafski
Godly
Godly

Where can I buy a front right faring from? Empty Re: Where can I buy a front right faring from?

Post by Oafski on Tue 12 Dec 2017, 12:48 pm

I've been running round without mine while my mate repaired the r/h one and sprayed them both and it does leave the ignition coil a bit exposed.
wornsprokets
wornsprokets
the 900
the 900

Where can I buy a front right faring from? Empty Re: Where can I buy a front right faring from?

Post by wornsprokets on Tue 12 Dec 2017, 8:33 pm

Mines cracked on rhs too ...that plactic box conpartment thing was bad idea  weaken that whole side of fairing
davecb5002
davecb5002
Mothra the Radioactive
Mothra the Radioactive

Post by davecb5002 on Tue 12 Dec 2017, 8:35 pm

What colour do you need ?? I have a pair for a yellow bike in good condition Smile
These are for the naked bike not S
wornsprokets
wornsprokets
the 900
the 900

Post by wornsprokets on Tue 12 Dec 2017, 8:52 pm

Ive cb500s i ment rhs  nose fairing..... i am guessing Shocked... fgclark means rad covers on naked bike
fgclark123
fgclark123

Post by fgclark123 on Wed 13 Dec 2017, 4:50 am

yes, rad covers, on a red naked cb500
cheers
Oafski
Oafski
Godly
Godly

Post by Oafski on Wed 13 Dec 2017, 1:18 pm

Mine will end up Satin Black to match the side covers. The effort and cost of trying to match that pinky red metallic on my 97 500V fills me with dread and horror. Smile
Jameshambleton
Jameshambleton

Post by Jameshambleton on Wed 13 Dec 2017, 1:29 pm

@Oafski wrote:Mine will end up Satin Black to match the side covers. The effort and cost of trying to match that pinky red metallic on my 97 500V fills me with dread and horror. Smile
r203m, know that paint code well... sadly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 23 Sep 2019, 6:21 pm