Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

Meet up milton keynes

Jameshambleton

Meet up milton keynes

Post by Jameshambleton on Mon 16 Oct 2017, 9:17 pm

If there is anyone about in or near milton keynes on the 27th give me a shout I'll be in the area.
wrighty
Squiddy
Squiddy

Re: Meet up milton keynes

Post by wrighty on Wed 25 Oct 2017, 3:19 pm

Hey James, i would like to meet up if youre still free. Please understand cb is a long way from rideable and Sid Suzuki is very rain averse, but the weather friday is forecast dry so should be ok. Where do you suggest? I'll be coming from Peterborough a1, a421 so somewhere that side would be good.
Jameshambleton

Post by Jameshambleton on Wed 25 Oct 2017, 6:26 pm

@wrighty wrote:Hey James, i would like to meet up if youre still free. Please understand cb is a long way from rideable and Sid Suzuki is very rain averse, but the weather  friday is forecast dry so should be ok. Where do you suggest?  I'll be coming from Peterborough a1, a421 so somewhere that side would be good.

I need to be at MK18 3DG for 14:45 for my friend's funeral, I should be about after a couple of hours though I'm not sure where or when as it's 180 miles away from me. I'll pm you my number though I'll probably go A1, A15, to hull on my way home so I'll be passing Peterborough if that's more convenient for you.
wrighty
Squiddy
Squiddy

Post by wrighty on Wed 25 Oct 2017, 7:24 pm

James you will be almost passing my door on your way home, i'm in Market Deeping on A15 just north of Peterborough. If you want to break your journey the kettle is always on and you can see the task ahead of me.
Jameshambleton

Post by Jameshambleton on Wed 25 Oct 2017, 8:30 pm

I'm always up for a laugh so why not. Might end up turning into a long talk about bikes... Did that last night, 2 hours later and we'd hardly started but sadly the rain did and it had gotten to 20:30 and I was an hour away from home

Pm'd you my number.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 21 Nov 2017, 11:03 pm