Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

USB Charger

Scorgie88
Rossi
Rossi

USB Charger

Post by Scorgie88 on Mon 21 Aug 2017, 9:24 am

Hi All

I'm looking for recommendations on a good USB charger for me bike. There are loads of cheap ones on ebay but I've had enough dodgy electrical stuff from China that I know they're probably not up to much. I'm looking for one that connects to the batter and has a switch. Does anyone have one that works well?

Cheers

Rob
Jameshambleton

Re: USB Charger

Post by Jameshambleton on Mon 21 Aug 2017, 2:04 pm

I've been looking at this recently. Just haven't decided on where I want to put it yet, once I've decided then I'll buy it. 

http://www.alchemyparts.co.uk/universal-fairing-bodywork-mount-twin-power-socket-for-motorcycles-scooters-with-12v-usb-fittings/
Fair Weather Rider
Four's a...something...
Four's a...something...

Post by Fair Weather Rider on Mon 21 Aug 2017, 4:34 pm

I Have one under my seat, a (Cigarette Lighter socket that is) and I plug one of those cheap Chinese Usb sockets into it, I have had no trouble with it and I can put my phone on charge while I am on the move. I also have it on a long length of cable, so tht I can use it on sat nav as well
I do like the one you have shown in the link James, looks the business.
liverpool_f_
the 900
the 900

Post by liverpool_f_ on Tue 22 Aug 2017, 10:52 pm

I have one and it's worked well for 2 years. I couldn't find a "good" one. I bought a cheapo chinese one and it was pretty decent. I got a different one for the wifes bike and it was a bit crap. Get a marine one. It will at least have better waterproofing and corrode less. If you are going to the effort of installing one, maybe put a connector on it so if its garbage, its easy to swap out with a new cheapo one. Maybe also buy 3 or 4 since they are cheap and pick the best of the lot

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 24 Oct 2017, 3:18 am