You don’t stop riding because you’re getting old, but you get old when you stop riding.

Free back tyre

liverpool_f_
the 900
the 900

Free back tyre

Post by liverpool_f_ on Thu 17 Aug 2017, 8:59 pm

If anyone wants this you only have a few days to let me know but I am changing out my rear Michelin tyre with 3mm tread left. If it gets someone on the road or can be used for a project or something, let me know and I will not bin it at the tyre place. You only have until saturday to let me know.
Jameshambleton

Re: Free back tyre

Post by Jameshambleton on Fri 18 Aug 2017, 5:16 pm

If no one takes you up on it I'll have to just to see how it deals with my riding style but by all means if someone else needs it let them have it.
liverpool_f_
the 900
the 900

Post by liverpool_f_ on Mon 21 Aug 2017, 10:27 am

Sorry James, I didn't see you message in time. I don't think this tyre would have been good for you anyway. The reason I got rid of it is because I wasn't happy with it's grip levels when pushing it a bit. It was really only good for tiding someone over if they had no legal tyres for the back
Jameshambleton

Post by Jameshambleton on Mon 21 Aug 2017, 11:49 am

Fair enough and not a problem as you've answered my question anyway. My bike usually ends up in the air or on its rear wheel at least 3 times when I'm out so definitely not suitable for me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 24 Oct 2018, 4:50 am