Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

bike mechanic

indycafe500

bike mechanic

Post by indycafe500 on Sun 30 Jul 2017, 7:16 am

The title say it all, I need a good mechanic in Indy area? The right side seem to not be hitting. So I changed the the whole ignition on that side and still no go.studyCrying or Very sadRolling Eyes
Tricky.
the 900
the 900

Re: bike mechanic

Post by Tricky. on Sun 30 Jul 2017, 9:15 am

The right side of what? seems to not be hitting what?
Changed the the whole of what ignition? On what side?

scratch

muttley1
the 900
the 900

Post by muttley1 on Sun 30 Jul 2017, 5:12 pm

Indy where? Hows about a "Hi' my name is" and a bit about your bike? You get what you give mate.
Mystic muttley thinks you've an 1970's 500. Not really what this site is about.
indycafe500

My Bad Guys

Post by indycafe500 on Mon 31 Jul 2017, 4:06 am

I'm sorry guys, forgive me. I guess i kinda had that coming. Hi there my name is Brady Martin. I live in Speedway, IN. the west side of Indianapolis, In. I have a 1976 Honda CB500T. I was getting on the throttle pretty good the other day and the fire seemed to die on the right side. So I swapped coils, wires, plugs etc. All points/grounds seem good. I need someone with a leak down gauge and a flow bench? Otherwise, I look forward to getting to know you guys. cheers! cheers
ratatooie
Running out of unique names
Running out of unique names

Post by ratatooie on Mon 31 Jul 2017, 12:16 pm

Hi! Welcome, but I fear you might not get the answers you are after here. This forum is pretty much exclusively for the more modern Honda CB500 made from 1994 to 2003. However, there are plenty of forums out there for your bike, such as Honda Twins.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 22 Oct 2017, 6:19 pm