Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

Radiators

Chrisc54
Scratcher!
Scratcher!

Radiators

Post by Chrisc54 on Mon 17 Jul 2017, 4:56 am

Morning all not posted in a while but wondering if someone can help.
Last week i had my cb get red hot an belch all the water out from the radiator 
On closer inspection one corner of the rad os basically made of putty to bodge up an old leak.
Been searching on ebay but not much luck finding a cheap ish replacement thats not bent/knackered 
There are new ones but i dont have £100+ at the moment for a new rad

Are there any different radiators from different bikes that could be fitted without too much messing about?
Cheers chris
TheWizardofOdds
Godzilla
Godzilla

Re: Radiators

Post by TheWizardofOdds on Mon 17 Jul 2017, 12:30 pm

Sorry to hear that.  I had the exact same problem and my Rad was a real mess.  How it functioned for so long I'll never know.  

Unfortunately I can't help you with a similar size radiator but I will say please try to get the money together for a delkevic if you can.  I think mine was 120 quid delivered, which pained me at the time but it is money well spent.  Mine is spot on and the bike is running lovely with it on.  

Good luck.
Jameshambleton

Post by Jameshambleton on Mon 17 Jul 2017, 6:10 pm

I have an old rad, but it's hasn't got the mountings for the fan - which is why it got replaced - if you're interested in it let me know!

Chrisc54
Scratcher!
Scratcher!

Post by Chrisc54 on Tue 18 Jul 2017, 5:27 am

@Jameshambleton wrote:I have an old rad, but it's hasn't got the mountings for the fan - which is why it got replaced - if you're interested in it let me know!

will send you a pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 21 Nov 2017, 10:51 pm