Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

Burning_rubber's Trip

Jameshambleton

Burning_rubber's Trip

Post by Jameshambleton on Fri 14 Jul 2017, 8:15 am

Posting this on behalf of @Burning_rubber

All updates can be followed on his Faceache page https://www.facebook.com/OneBoysDream/

Hello again matey, you may remember one boy's dream..my latest project has taken a more adventurous turn; starting in May 2017 my wife and I are heading off on cb500 and her cb250 (she is very small) for 6 months crossing 14 countries. We will leave Wiltshire and head across to Europe, first crossing to France then working our way north up through Scandinavia. Then the real adventure begins as we travel through Russia, down into Mongolia and back though Kazakhstan and some other places.... am filming the hole thing so you should have something funny to see at the end.

Last edited by Jameshambleton on Fri 14 Jul 2017, 8:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Jameshambleton

Re: Burning_rubber's Trip

Post by Jameshambleton on Fri 14 Jul 2017, 8:18 am

Today we have stopped at Ufa, Russia for the night. Boiling day with good roads (until the tarmac suddenly stops that is)! We've jumped forward two hours - we left at 11am and arrived at 6pm (202 miles). Still probably not our longest day but tonight the bikes have a guard dog!!!!!

Current date/time is Tue 24 Oct 2017, 3:18 am