Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

TT or MGP 2017

ratatooie
Running out of unique names

TT or MGP 2017

Post by ratatooie on Wed 05 Apr 2017, 2:29 pm

Are any of you planning to head to the TT or MGP this year? If so give me a shout and I will be happy to give you tips of where to watch, eat, drink and ride.

This TT is shaping up to be amazing this year with Dunlop moving to Suzuki, Connor to Padgets, Guy Martin back with a Honda and Molyneux to Yamaha. The launch event last month was great too. 

I usually let my house out, but I have people in this year for TT so can't offer that to people unfortunately.
wornsprokets
the 900
the 900

Re: TT or MGP 2017

Post by wornsprokets on Wed 05 Apr 2017, 2:41 pm

I should be at manx with cousin with few old parade race bikes and my cb...if all goes to plan
skyrider
the 900
the 900

Post by skyrider on Wed 05 Apr 2017, 6:54 pm

I have marshalled at both a good few times and I stopped at the Trevelyan hotel in douglas on the front, my first TT was in 1987
ratatooie

Post by ratatooie on Thu 06 Apr 2017, 10:33 am

@skyrider wrote:I have marshalled at both a good few times and I stopped at the Trevelyan hotel in douglas on the front, my first TT was in 1987

One of my mates here marshals religiously. He loves it although there are a few incident black spots that he tries not to go to if at all possible. He says you get to watch at some cracking places no one else gets to. Only downside is that you are locked in for the day. I'd like to marshal but can't guarantee the time off work.

The hillclimb at the end of this month and various rallys are great too.
ratatooie

Post by ratatooie on Thu 06 Apr 2017, 10:50 am

@wornsprokets wrote:I should be at manx with cousin with few old parade race bikes and my cb...if all goes to plan

Is that the VMCC one or the Lap of Honour? The LoH was great last year if it is the one I'm thinking of, although we were watching at Sulby and one of the guys came off at the corner Sad
wornsprokets
the 900
the 900

Post by wornsprokets on Thu 06 Apr 2017, 1:18 pm

Not sure ive never been to it.. but some bikes were rudge ulster, and manx norton others he brought over...they be very old ex  bikes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 22 Aug 2017, 6:32 am