You don’t stop riding because you’re getting old, but you get old when you stop riding.

Back to biking

domrogers0
Squiddy
Squiddy

Back to biking

Post by domrogers0 on Mon 03 Apr 2017, 7:33 pm

A quick intro to say hello. My name's Dominique and  I decided to get back into biking this year after a gap of 25 years and bought this little beauty. It's got 32,000 on the clock on a 94 plate and is in smashing condition. I've had a set of hagon shocks put on to lower it and taken some out of the seat to enable me to touch the ground comfortably but other than that it's just a standard bike.
So I'm looking forward to the warmer weather and getting out on it a bit more.
Fair Weather Rider
the 900
the 900

Re: Back to biking

Post by Fair Weather Rider on Mon 03 Apr 2017, 8:05 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum.
Lots of info on here.
domrogers0
Squiddy
Squiddy

Post by domrogers0 on Mon 03 Apr 2017, 8:06 pm

Thanks, looking forward to reading it all!
Jameshambleton

Post by Jameshambleton on Mon 03 Apr 2017, 8:17 pm

Nice bike, have you got the side panel for under the seat? Welcome to the forum!
domrogers0
Squiddy
Squiddy

Post by domrogers0 on Mon 03 Apr 2017, 8:20 pm

@Jameshambleton wrote:Nice bike, have you got the side panel for under the seat? Welcome to the forum!

Thanks and well spotted re the side panel. Yep got both sides but will need to find new ones in the future as they have cracked around the mounting post. Guessing that it's a pretty common problem?
stormbringer

Post by stormbringer on Mon 03 Apr 2017, 8:30 pm

Ah! Welcome to the funny farm. And you brought a low mileage '94 bike. Cool Smile
domrogers0
Squiddy
Squiddy

Post by domrogers0 on Mon 03 Apr 2017, 8:32 pm

@stormbringer wrote:Ah! Welcome to the funny farm. And you brought a low mileage '94 bike. Cool Smile

Cheer and how lucky was I re the bike cheers
Jameshambleton

Post by Jameshambleton on Mon 03 Apr 2017, 8:32 pm

@domrogers0 wrote:
@Jameshambleton wrote:Nice bike, have you got the side panel for under the seat? Welcome to the forum!

Thanks and well spotted re the side panel. Yep got both sides but will need to find new ones in the future as they have cracked around the mounting post. Guessing that it's a pretty common problem?

Very much so a common thing, if you need a pair let me know as I might know someone selling a pair cheapishly
domrogers0
Squiddy
Squiddy

Post by domrogers0 on Mon 03 Apr 2017, 8:44 pm

@Jameshambleton wrote:

@domrogers0 wrote:

Very much so a common thing, if you need a pair let me know as I might know someone selling a pair cheapishly

Oh thanks for that. If they're black then I'd be interested price dependant. Would you be able to pm me how much they would be after please. Thanks

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Oct 2018, 8:19 am