Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

Leaky radiator

wornsprokets
the 900
the 900

Leaky radiator

Post by wornsprokets on Wed 08 Mar 2017, 10:55 pm

Well my radiator started leak today... this is second radiator in 3yrs (second hand )not impressed.. . What options would you suggest are chinese ones any good? What radiators would you suggest...
sullivj
the 900
the 900

Re: Leaky radiator

Post by sullivj on Thu 09 Mar 2017, 6:24 am

There was a guy selling genuine new old stock ones on eBay for £100. Expensive, but may be worth it.
teamster1975
Admin
Admin

Post by teamster1975 on Fri 10 Mar 2017, 11:15 am

Another option is Delkevic, I replaced mine with one and it's been fitted 7 years now.
Link to their website, £119
TheWizardofOdds
Mothra the Radioactive
Mothra the Radioactive

Post by TheWizardofOdds on Fri 10 Mar 2017, 6:55 pm

I bought a delkevic rad a week or so back.  Went to fit it today as my radiator has been patched up a dozen times by the look of it.  While I struggled enormously with every rust ridden bolt to get it off the fan and its mounting just crumbled off. Completely knackered.  The delkevic one seems decent.  I haven't mounted it yet as I now need all new bushings and screws and a fan and... Very Happy
wornsprokets
the 900
the 900

Post by wornsprokets on Fri 10 Mar 2017, 7:08 pm

Thanks for the advice lads... thats what i like about this forum...  you get good advice...and no..b.s      i was going to join a blade forum...when i got my fireblade in 09... and i was looking through  fireblade forums..... some of the stuff on them absolute horse s--t ....  needless to say i never joined a fireblade forum...as i didnt think any were great

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 29 Jun 2017, 5:13 pm