Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

First decent ride out.

Fair Weather Rider
Barry Sheene
Barry Sheene

First decent ride out.

Post by Fair Weather Rider on Mon 13 Feb 2017, 3:30 pm

Just got back from a great little ride out, the first decent day, sun shining, if a little windy which is keeping the temperature down to about 8' but roads were dry
Did 72 miles, fingers got a little cold, (No heated grips yet) but the rest of me was toasty.
Bike went really well, since I sorted out the misfiring problem
Noticed quite a few bikes out, lets hope the weather is kind to us for a while.

Big Smiles Very Happy
trevor machine
the 900
the 900

Re: First decent ride out.

Post by trevor machine on Mon 13 Feb 2017, 5:05 pm

christ the wind up here in north east is cruel as f*** - biting cold, would not liked to have been out on the bike today. had been dry and bright mind you, which after a month and half of vileness is more than welcome. Blue sky - forgot what it looked like.
Jameshambleton

Post by Jameshambleton on Mon 13 Feb 2017, 6:38 pm

@trevor machine wrote:christ the wind up here in north east is cruel as f*** - biting cold, would not liked to have been out on the bike today. had been dry and bright mind you, which after a month and half of vileness is more than welcome. Blue sky - forgot what it looked like.

I've not got any idea of the "biting cold" you're on about... 
trevor machine
the 900
the 900

Post by trevor machine on Mon 13 Feb 2017, 9:02 pm

ugh - now there's inclemency
Jameshambleton

Post by Jameshambleton on Mon 13 Feb 2017, 9:23 pm

@trevor machine wrote:ugh - now there's inclemency

Don't worry this was friday night about 5.15ish in Norton so all has been spent now... I hope
spanner monkey
Barry Sheene
Barry Sheene

Post by spanner monkey on Mon 13 Feb 2017, 10:58 pm

@Fair Weather Rider wrote:Just got back from a great little ride out, the first decent day, sun shining, if a little windy which is keeping the temperature down to about 8' but roads were dry
Did 72 miles, fingers got a little cold, (No heated grips yet) but the rest of me was toasty.

Big Smiles Very Happy
Proper nice day down here. I work in Henley on Thames, still and calm and 10 degrees. Beautiful. Only problem, bike at home ! Me in the office.
Fair Weather Rider
Barry Sheene
Barry Sheene

Post by Fair Weather Rider on Tue 14 Feb 2017, 9:53 am

@spanner monkey wrote:

@Fair Weather Rider wrote:Just got back from a great little ride out, the first decent day, sun shining, if a little windy which is keeping the temperature down to about 8' but roads were dry

Big Smiles Very Happy

Proper nice day down here. I work in Henley on Thames, still and calm and 10 degrees. Beautiful. Only problem, bike at home ! Me in the office.
I worked in an office for 40 years, and on nice summer days, I used to look out the window and think, wish I was on my bike somewhere and also to make it worse, I could here the bikes going by on the main road. So I made myself a promise that when I retired I would make the best of it, by getting out as much as possible. I feel for you.
spanner monkey
Barry Sheene
Barry Sheene

Post by spanner monkey on Tue 14 Feb 2017, 11:38 am

Roll on lighter and warm evenings

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 28 Jun 2017, 6:28 am