Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

NO PLAYING ON THE BIKE TODAY

skyrider
the 900
the 900

NO PLAYING ON THE BIKE TODAY

Post by skyrider on Sun 12 Feb 2017, 12:26 pm

this morning my mum and myself set off to go to cleveleys near blackpool to have a look at the shops, we pulled in at morrisons at the docks for some fuel and as I was fueling up I decided that's it it was bitterly cold and grey and if it was cold in preston what was it going to be like on the coast so we turned round and went home and out of the lasy wind and had lunch at home, so no good on a bike today. (and if anyone wants to know what a lasy wind is it means it blows through you rather than blows around you Laughing )
serviceman
Squiddy
Squiddy

lasy wind

Post by serviceman on Sun 12 Feb 2017, 6:31 pm

Had a great ride from Preston to route 59 cafe this mourning needed to stop at Mc's to warm the hands and gloves but good ride non the less and a great coffee to boot.
Not many bikes on the road today
Jameshambleton

Re: NO PLAYING ON THE BIKE TODAY

Post by Jameshambleton on Sun 12 Feb 2017, 6:53 pm

We should do a meet up at Route 59 cafe one weekend as it's a pretty central point for most of us would seem.
spanner monkey
Barry Sheene
Barry Sheene

Post by spanner monkey on Mon 13 Feb 2017, 11:02 pm

I don't think I'd swap being in the south, with our milder conditions. Spring and summer get here earlier
Jameshambleton

Post by Jameshambleton on Mon 13 Feb 2017, 11:59 pm

spanner monkey wrote:I don't think I'd swap being in the south, with our milder conditions. Spring and summer get here earlier

I'd rather have the Yorkshire Dales, Lake District, the North Yorkshire moors and the North Pennines and.... no southerners but that's a personal preference Wink
spanner monkey
Barry Sheene
Barry Sheene

Post by spanner monkey on Tue 14 Feb 2017, 12:43 pm

Jameshambleton wrote:
spanner monkey wrote:I don't think I'd swap being in the south, with our milder conditions. Spring and summer get here earlier

I'd rather have the Yorkshire Dales, Lake District, the North Yorkshire moors and the North Pennines and.... no southerners but that's a personal preference Wink

I'll have you know I wear a flat cap even in bed so I think you'll find I'd fit in well. And to think legend has it northerners are friendlier.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 20 Oct 2017, 3:07 pm