Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, ride safe! The CB500Club team

Spares that are no longer required

louis_sutton
the 800
the 800

Re: Spares that are no longer required

Post by louis_sutton on Mon 16 Jan 2017, 10:57 am

Do you still have any coils available?
ANDYC
the 900
the 900

Mechanic

Post by ANDYC on Mon 16 Jan 2017, 1:13 pm

I most certainly do. £20 + postage, or you can collect from the Windsor area.

Or I have coil on plug type coils with wiring connectors for £40 + postage.
louis_sutton
the 800
the 800

Post by louis_sutton on Mon 16 Jan 2017, 4:27 pm

Damn, sorry Andy, panic got the better of me and I dived on the bay. I can't bring myself to face public transport (even with sleet and snow involved). Apologies, should have waited, but experience suggests I've only got a couple of days before it gives out...
ANDYC
the 900
the 900

Mechanic

Post by ANDYC on Mon 16 Jan 2017, 4:36 pm

No worries my friend.
zakorange89

Post by zakorange89 on Wed 01 Feb 2017, 1:56 pm

Hi there,

Do you still have a starter motor available? I have a 97 plate, mine is shot to high hell!

Thanks
ANDYC
the 900
the 900

Mechanic

Post by ANDYC on Wed 01 Feb 2017, 10:04 pm

I believe so, but I'll take a look tomorrow and confirm it.
ANDYC
the 900
the 900

Mechanic

Post by ANDYC on Fri 03 Feb 2017, 9:39 am

@zakorange89 wrote:Hi there,

Do you still have a starter motor available? I have a 97 plate, mine is shot to high hell!

Thanks

Unfortunately not at the moment.
lawmand
Scratcher!
Scratcher!

Post by lawmand on Sat 04 Feb 2017, 4:54 pm

Can you do me the stick coils and connectors for £40 inc post? Presume they are the 954 fireblade type?
DAve (Yorkshire)
ANDYC
the 900
the 900

Mechanic

Post by ANDYC on Sat 04 Feb 2017, 5:30 pm

@lawmand wrote:Can you do me the stick coils and connectors for £40 inc post? Presume they are the 954 fireblade type?
DAve (Yorkshire)

Yes I can Dave, you have PM
ANDYC
the 900
the 900

Mechanic

Post by ANDYC on Mon 20 Mar 2017, 2:12 pm

@ANDYC wrote:I've finally got around to looking around my garage to see what I have surplus to requirement now.

CB 500 s

Clocks showing 61500                                                            £45
Lower Yoke                                                                            £25
Headlamp ( the usual marking of the lens in the centre)            £40

CB500 R

Top yoke                                                                               £15

All models

Tailpiece in good condition, Yellow                                           £30
Left footrest hanger                                                                £30
Rear grab rail                                                                         £20
Left grab rail                                                                          £15
Right grab rail                                                                        £15
Chainguard                                                                            £10
Left sidepanel                                                                         £25
Tail light                                                                                £20
Sidestand and switch                                                              £20
Left hand switchgear                                                               £20
Rear master cylinder                                                               £20
Standard air filter (hardly used)                                               £10
Rear mudguard                                                                       £20
Radiator guard                                                                       £5
Standard exhaust silencer                                                       £40
Lockset  ignition/seat/fuel cap                                                 £35
Alternator                                                                              £25
CDI unit                                                                                 £30
Sump                                                                                    £25
Clutch cover                                                                           £40
Gearbox                                                                                 £25
Thermostat housing with hoses                                                £20
Sprocket carrier with studs removed and has new titanium
bolts instead.                                                                          £50
.5 oversize pistons and rings, very little use                               £80
Speedometer drive                                                                  £15

I have boxes of electrical gear, indicators, coils, switches, relays and sensors. Also many hoses. If you need any of these things just ask.
All prices are plus postage, collection from the Windsor area is welcome.

Any takers on any of these items before I consign them to fleabay?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 16 Dec 2018, 3:21 pm