You don’t stop riding because you’re getting old, but you get old when you stop riding.

Brand new fuel tanks

Jameshambleton

Brand new fuel tanks

Post by Jameshambleton on Tue 15 Nov 2016, 11:00 pm

So some of us who linger on the facebook racing groups may know Shep and those who don't Shep is the guy who you get all the racing plastics and engine sliders from. 

Anyway back to the point he's soon going to be selling new (pattern) petrol tanks, I thought I'd post on here since why should us road users have to "make do" and the racers get all the fancy stuff huh? Wink  Hopefully this will help out some of us on here.  https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1150154231733879&id=829846597097979
wornsprokets
the 900
the 900

Re: Brand new fuel tanks

Post by wornsprokets on Tue 15 Nov 2016, 11:10 pm

James, is this the guy that does the engine protectors, ones that stick onto the engine casings instead of  using engine bars...as my front engine bolt is well stuck...and i dont really want to go at it..rather engine casing protective covers
Jameshambleton

Post by Jameshambleton on Tue 15 Nov 2016, 11:32 pm

@wornsprokets wrote:James, is this the guy that does the engine protectors, ones that stick onto the engine casings instead of  using engine bars...as my front engine bolt is well stuck...and i dont really want to go at it..rather engine casing protective covers

You won't get that crash bar grounding out issue that I had either Wink Yeah same guy Engine casings £18 a pair, I'm going to be inquiring about some soon too but I'm keeping my engine bar ones for over winter.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 20 Nov 2018, 7:41 pm