Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

Toolchest and lots ofcb goodies for sale.......

sluggish
sluggish
Barry Sheene
Barry Sheene

Toolchest and lots ofcb goodies for sale.......

Post by sluggish on Tue 20 Sep 2016, 8:06 pm

Boy and girls of this fine parish I'm having a good old garage clear out and have for sale the following:

full tool chest in bright red - believe it was a Halfords jobbie - was my track day tool chest for past 3 seasons but ive got my eye on another so this is up for sale. it does come with a few tools, spanners, ratchets, sockets etc - wanting £95. I HAVE SEVERAL PICS OF SAID BEAST!

brand new k&n filter to fit all model cb related - still boxed with all original stickers - £35

used but in very good condition k&n filter - used only a few times £25

standard showa rear shocks very good condition with no leaks, very slight pitting but loads of life left in these -were taken off a 2001 model £25

front disc - very good condition - loads of life left - used for 1 track day before been swapped for go faster wavy disc - £25

Set of black panels (the ones that go over the fuel tap and cover the fuse box - good condition some vert slight marks £20 each.

PLEASE CONTACT ME ON 07963424390 I HAVE LOTS OF PICS.

GENUINE INTEREST ONLY PLEASE IM REALLY BUSY NO NO TIME WASTERS OR PICTURE HUNTERS.

Current date/time is Wed 20 Feb 2019, 5:06 pm