Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

marving exhaust

hh_12345
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

marving exhaust

Post by hh_12345 on Wed 07 Sep 2016, 9:34 pm

Hello, does anyone have a marving exhaust fitted to their bike?

http://en.marving.com/cb-500-1993gt;-bicilindrica---bicylindrical/accessories/single-homologated-cilyndrical-%C3%98-114-end-muffler-black-chromium-plated-199.html

I wonder if it as quiet and 'beepy' as the oem exhaust, or it only shares the looks with the original.
ashcroc
the 900
the 900

Awesome!

Re: marving exhaust

Post by ashcroc on Thu 08 Sep 2016, 1:25 am

Iirc they,re OE on either the drum or disc version.
hh_12345
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post by hh_12345 on Thu 08 Sep 2016, 7:05 am

Great, thank you , ashcroc.
eternally_troubled
Admin
Admin

Awesome!

Post by eternally_troubled on Thu 08 Sep 2016, 5:08 pm

Wow that really does look like the original one. My original one says 'SOLFER' on it, but I could quite imagine that the one pictured on that page is the original one.
hh_12345
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post by hh_12345 on Thu 08 Sep 2016, 9:15 pm

@eternally_troubled wrote:Wow that really does look like the original one.  My original one says 'SOLFER' on it, but I could quite imagine that the one pictured on that page is the original one.

There is a slight difference at both ends, there seems to be an extra joint on the back of the OE and the front of the original has some cuts to help the pipe shrink under the bracket.

Mine has a ''H1 MY5 E1" "honda" on it.

Sadly I recently  missed an inexpensive new original exhaust on e-bay, and also a pair of new carbs that would have contributed to  a life time commitment to the cb No Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 22 Aug 2017, 9:26 pm