Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

Touring Screen

cc1085
Godly
Godly

Touring Screen

Post by cc1085 on Wed 03 Aug 2016, 8:11 am

Hi all, I'm looking for a touring type screen for nude cb. Or any rec for good one that doesn't rattle your head off
Thanks 
Thom

sullivj
the 900
the 900

Re: Touring Screen

Post by sullivj on Wed 03 Aug 2016, 5:01 pm

I had this one on my CB. Itwas very effective,but I didn't like the look.

It was made my kappa. I'd be happy to sell it if you were interested?

cc1085
Godly
Godly

Screen

Post by cc1085 on Thu 04 Aug 2016, 1:40 am

Thanks for reply. I'm not sure it would be worthwhile buying it as you would need to include p&p to Republic of Ireland. If you want, and it's not too much bother, then send me a price for the total.
Thanks 
Thom
ashcroc
the 900
the 900

Awesome!

Post by ashcroc on Thu 04 Aug 2016, 2:42 am

The MRA Vario Screen is great for touring & is simple to fit with 2 arms attached to the handle bars.

Unfortunately it looks a bit gopping so I only fit mine if I'm expecting a lot of motorway miles.
alanp
Rossi
Rossi

Post by alanp on Thu 04 Aug 2016, 2:56 am

I've got a Givi (not sure of the model) that looks very much like the Kappa one posted in the picture above. Fits with two arms to the handlebars and has lots of twiddling adjustment that you can play with. I've just added a Puig air deflector spoiler to it which has further reduced the head-nodding that I was getting. Can cruise now quite comfortably in the 70-90mph range. Not as good as sitting behind a full-on BMW style barn door fairing, but it's quite ok for what I do.

cc1085
Godly
Godly

Post by cc1085 on Thu 04 Aug 2016, 6:54 am

Thanks everyone for recommendations. I recently did a long return trip on a motorway and it was a pain the neck, esp at my age. Bike is absolutely brilliant otherwise and have no intention of swapping for anything else. I had barn-door tourers for years and always travelled two up but solo these days. A qd screen would be nice
Thanks all
Thom

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 24 Oct 2017, 7:40 am