You don’t stop riding because you’re getting old, but you get old when you stop riding.

Bridgestone 003r tyres for sale

sluggish
Barry Sheene
Barry Sheene

Bridgestone 003r tyres for sale

Post by sluggish on Wed 20 Jul 2016, 11:24 am

Boys and girls,

I have for sale a part worn set of Bridgestone 003r tyres for sale. They have done 6 track days (I instruct for Focused Events so they haven't been raced on). Plenty of life left in these yet.

Only taken them off my bike as I'm trying these all singing and dancing Dunlops.

Would make a mega upgrade to your road bike or if you were thinking of doing a track day on your road bike throw these on and get some mega lean angle!

First person that comes with £30 can take them. I live in the Yorkshire area. Cash on collection or paypal which ever you prefer.

Contact Chris on 07963424390.

Cheers people. Ride safe.
sammythespider
Rossi
Rossi

Re: Bridgestone 003r tyres for sale

Post by sammythespider on Fri 05 Aug 2016, 7:11 pm

Hi there, have been on the bridgestone site and they only seem to do one size, does this fit all? Do they work ok been so out of spec, you've rode them so you will know, let me know where you are as i am in yorkshire near leeds, thanks sammythespider
Jameshambleton

Post by Jameshambleton on Fri 05 Aug 2016, 8:54 pm

@sammythespider wrote:Hi there, have been on the bridgestone site and they only seem to do one size, does this fit all? Do they work ok been so out of spec, you've rode them so you will know, let me know where you are as i am in yorkshire near leeds, thanks sammythespider

They should be 110/70/17 and 140/70/17 and you're near Leeds? I was in leeds twice on Wednesday as that's where my cb400sf came from, we'll have to meet up sometime once I have a working bike Wink

Oh and he sold them on Ebay already, I think.
sammythespider
Rossi
Rossi

Post by sammythespider on Fri 05 Aug 2016, 10:23 pm

No problem, if you say the tyres at that size work and you've ridden on them then ok, if they are not sold for any reason give me a message, could be interested in trying them. sam
Jameshambleton

Post by Jameshambleton on Fri 05 Aug 2016, 11:29 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 19 Jun 2018, 4:20 am