Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, ride safe! The CB500Club team

cb5 in a bike mag

skyrider
the 900
the 900

cb5 in a bike mag

Post by skyrider on Wed 29 Jun 2016, 8:29 pm

last year someone said that there was going to be a write up on the cb5 in one of the bike mags have I missed it or are we still waiting  ? Neutral
wornsprokets
the 900
the 900

Re: cb5 in a bike mag

Post by wornsprokets on Wed 29 Jun 2016, 8:37 pm

Yes i asked the guys in practical sportsbikes would they think of doing a write up or a buyers guide on the cb , they said they consider it..but so so far they havent. Best bet is to get senior members of forum to ask them to ask practical sports bikes.. and maybe  best four or five cbs from forum they could test them.like gerry fudds bike
skyrider
the 900
the 900

Post by skyrider on Wed 29 Jun 2016, 8:45 pm

that could be an idea Smile
TheWizardofOdds
Godzilla
Godzilla

Post by TheWizardofOdds on Wed 29 Jun 2016, 8:54 pm

I was wondering about this recently. Has there been any decent articles on the CB lately? I always have a look at the latest mags but don't recall any.

sullivj
the 900
the 900

Post by sullivj on Wed 29 Jun 2016, 8:54 pm

Yes, let them rag JeffyFudds bike around a track in the rain... I'd pay to see that:D
skyrider
the 900
the 900

Post by skyrider on Wed 29 Jun 2016, 9:02 pm

I bet he wouldn't be that chuffed about it Smile , the last article I saw about cb5s  was in classic mechanics three years ago  its time we had another airing  Neutral
jerryfudd

Awesome!

Post by jerryfudd on Wed 29 Jun 2016, 9:55 pm

@sullivj wrote:Yes, let them rag JeffyFudds bike around a track in the rain... I'd pay to see that:D

it's been wet quite a few times as it happens... plus I have a tendency to ride it hard when I take it out so would be nothing new there Very Happy

I highly doubt although clean and in working order mine can be considered a model CB. I'd much rather see one of the many other honest and less tampered ones out there in a mag.

Dan
wornsprokets
the 900
the 900

Post by wornsprokets on Wed 29 Jun 2016, 9:57 pm

No there not like that jerrys bike(if he let them be tested on public roads.)
In practical sportsbikes they usual have couple clean standard ones and couple of modified ones when they test them and a original from factory low mileage ones
Tricky.
the 900
the 900

Post by Tricky. on Wed 29 Jun 2016, 10:10 pm

@wornsprokets wrote:No there not like that jerrys bike(if he let them be tested on public roads.)
In practical sportsbikes they usual have couple clean standard ones and couple of modified ones when they test them and a original from factory low mileage ones

if they pick a modified one then andy has to donate his when finished.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 17 Dec 2017, 12:39 am