Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, ride safe! The CB500Club team

Bought another CB today.

AndyD
Crotch Rocketuer
Crotch Rocketuer

Bought another CB today.

Post by AndyD on Wed 20 Apr 2016, 11:32 pm

A mate posted on fb that he had some bits and pieces in a box free to a good home so off I went. Ended up taking the box of bits but also his race prepped CB ,spare wheels etc too   Laughing   Its a disc model with new Simmi system on it, Renthals etc. So I now have a wet and a dry bike. Couldn't help myself.. Every time I think I have a grip on how many bikes I have I get another. Smile
stormbringer

Re: Bought another CB today.

Post by stormbringer on Thu 21 Apr 2016, 6:39 am

You must have a big shed Smile
I can barely fit my single bike into my shed without blocking the exit so the shed becomes less usable. Much less can it hold two bikes. Sigh...
AndyD
Crotch Rocketuer
Crotch Rocketuer

Post by AndyD on Thu 21 Apr 2016, 7:36 am

Very Happy . Just added another shed last weekend, got 4 now. It's an addiction I tell you..
wornsprokets
the 900
the 900

Post by wornsprokets on Thu 21 Apr 2016, 8:28 am

Put pics of all ur cb's in shed andy d,  Very Happy
AndyD
Crotch Rocketuer
Crotch Rocketuer

Post by AndyD on Thu 21 Apr 2016, 12:40 pm

Not too hot with uploading pics, I managed to get 2 pics in gallery of parts I had when I joined but don't know how to post on here? Sure it's simple but so am I Surprised
eternally_troubled
Admin
Admin

Awesome!

Post by eternally_troubled on Thu 21 Apr 2016, 12:52 pm

@AndyD wrote:Not too hot with uploading pics, I managed to get 2 pics in gallery of parts I had when I joined but don't know how to post on here? Sure it's simple but so am I :o

Have a look here:

http://www.cb500club.net/t2137-how-to-post-pictures-to-the-forum

Any problems just ask (we want to see your sheds!)
AndyD
Crotch Rocketuer
Crotch Rocketuer

Post by AndyD on Thu 21 Apr 2016, 1:06 pm

Thanks, will try again at weekend. Nightshift tonight. I have a 9x12 , 8x6 and a small room at side of house. Then a separate lockup elsewhere. The other 2 sheds 6x4 (firewood store) and a 12x4 which was put up at weekend are for house "stuff". Oh and I have a CB100N stripped in the attic too. Very Happy
wornsprokets
the 900
the 900

Post by wornsprokets on Thu 21 Apr 2016, 6:26 pm

I had lot of trouble with putting pics up too at start andy d, it isnt  easiest thing to do. I can do it now scratch
skyrider
the 900
the 900

Post by skyrider on Thu 21 Apr 2016, 9:32 pm

@AndyD wrote:A mate posted on fb that he had some bits and pieces in a box free to a good home so off I went. Ended up taking the box of bits but also his race prepped CB ,spare wheels etc too   Laughing   Its a disc model with new Simmi system on it, Renthals etc. So I now have a wet and a dry bike. Couldn't help myself.. Every time I think I have a grip on how many bikes I have I get another. Smile

perhaps you need to go to cb5 anonymous Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 11 Dec 2017, 9:14 am