Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

Kriega

Jimmy
Squiddy
Squiddy

Kriega

Post by Jimmy on Sat 05 Mar 2011, 7:03 pm

Does anyone have a Kriega rucksack? Are they worth the money and should i buy a larger capacity for a little extra money?
steeeve66
Godzilla
Godzilla

Re: Kriega

Post by steeeve66 on Sat 05 Mar 2011, 7:34 pm

I have one, they ARE good but at over double the cost of, say, a Knox equivalent I'd think hard about if its really worth the extra.
I don't regret the investment tho...

S
Uncle Dave
Squiddy
Squiddy

Post by Uncle Dave on Tue 12 Apr 2011, 1:30 pm

I have pretty much one of everything Kriega have ever made! (slight exaggeration for effect...) Brilliant stuff, very hard wearing. I have had an R25 for 6 years, used it every day, as well as for off road enduro riding. Stick it in the washing machine and it comes out looking brand new. Seriously good bit of kit that will last, literally a life time.
Nice blokes too.
wide
Rossi
Rossi

Post by wide on Tue 12 Apr 2011, 1:51 pm

Uncle Dave wrote:I have pretty much one of everything Kriega have ever made! (slight exaggeration for effect...) Brilliant stuff, very hard wearing. I have had an R25 for 6 years, used it every day, as well as for off road enduro riding. Stick it in the washing machine and it comes out looking brand new. Seriously good bit of kit that will last, literally a life time.
Nice blokes too.
I agree ... fabulous stuff. I use mine as off road tool carrying stuff and if it takes that beating it will take anything
Globetrotter

Awesome!

Post by Globetrotter on Tue 12 Apr 2011, 10:40 pm

Kriega are very well made and (as above) have fantastic reviews... But if you are doing short city-hops and stops then I doubt its worth the investment as a simple waterproof rucksack from Millets will do the job just fine...
Kriega mouldings and padding make for more comfortable wear for longer tiresome journeys and for touring.

Basically, it depends on what you are using it for as to whether it is worth the investment...

Cheers

G-T
hayden
the 900
the 900

Post by hayden on Wed 13 Apr 2011, 8:02 pm

I totally agree with G-T

I have a mate who swears by Kriega stuff, its well made, will last a long time, has `the badge`, but at the end of the day its just a flippin rucksack.

I have a £20 Blacks special, does the job on the commute, is waterproof, practical and importantly feels comfy on the back, if the worst come to the worst and I ruin/loose it, then its not the end of the world.
My mate on the other hand has to virtually guard his.... Rolling Eyes
Slippery2009
Crotch Rocketuer
Crotch Rocketuer

Post by Slippery2009 on Wed 13 Apr 2011, 9:26 pm

My mate on the other hand has to virtually guard his...

Hayden, sounds like your mates caught you eying up his pack a few too many times
hayden
the 900
the 900

Post by hayden on Mon 25 Apr 2011, 1:52 pm

Slippery2009 wrote:My mate on the other hand has to virtually guard his...

Hayden, sounds like your mates caught you eying up his pack a few too many times

He certainly has not old chap, that sort of thing is not my cup of tea, I`am a happily married man I`ll have you know.. Laughing
Slippery2009
Crotch Rocketuer
Crotch Rocketuer

Post by Slippery2009 on Sun 01 May 2011, 1:24 pm

LMAO
you funny Very Happy
44bluey44

Post by 44bluey44 on Sun 30 Oct 2011, 2:48 am

hi iv had my keriga r35 for about 3 years.After years. of trying meodicre backpacks the keriga is a god send its expandable great carrying capaicty and fits lovely on you with its unique quadlock fastening system you almost forget your wearing it in short a great well made if a little expensive backpack .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 19 Oct 2017, 6:11 am