Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

fresh parts

skyrider
the 900
the 900

fresh parts

Post by skyrider on Wed 24 Feb 2016, 7:32 pm

well today I have had a parts buying day it started off with a front mudguard which already has a extender attached( so saves me a job) then I rang blackpool Honda and ordered some centre stand springs so will get them sometime next week, and I have just bought a couple of side panels, the mudguard and panels came off the same bike at a shop in Ireland, so now need some swinging arm bolt covers and then I will give my wallet a rest for a couple of weeks Laughing
skyrider
the 900
the 900

Re: fresh parts

Post by skyrider on Fri 26 Feb 2016, 7:54 pm

blackpool Honda rang this afternoon to say that the springs had arrived(that was quick) so I went and picked them up so a job for this weekend or early next week, I will have to be seeing about a plug spanner as well shortly
jerryfudd

Awesome!

Post by jerryfudd on Sat 27 Feb 2016, 9:24 am

glad your getting things sorted out mate.

what's your plan for getting those centre stand springs on as they can be a real pain to fit.

Dan
skyrider
the 900
the 900

Post by skyrider on Sun 28 Feb 2016, 5:22 pm

yea I got them on yesterday afternoon with a spring puller and my boot hard up against the left riders peg, it also helps if you put the bike in gear stops everything trying to slide backwards Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 23 Aug 2017, 10:28 pm