Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

Aldi tool this week (ireland)

wornsprokets
the 900
the 900

Aldi tool this week (ireland)

Post by wornsprokets on Sun 07 Feb 2016, 2:54 pm

Well picked up some useful tools in aldi this week, 204 piece drill bit set 19.19 , digital caliper for measuring 9.99, tap & die set 21.99 for retreadding or fixing treads, pictures to follow Wink
ratatooie
Running out of unique names
Running out of unique names

Re: Aldi tool this week (ireland)

Post by ratatooie on Mon 08 Feb 2016, 9:42 am

You lucky thing, you. How is the quality?

I'm needing a few of those, but we don't have an Aldi in the IOM!
wornsprokets
the 900
the 900

Post by wornsprokets on Mon 08 Feb 2016, 10:30 am

The uncle is a mechanic and he uses the digital caliper for measuring discs, he also has pillar drill and bench grinder and electric sander from aldi/ lidl he says there very good. My dad has aldi compressor and  he says there good he has air wrench with that. Ive had aldi steel drill bits before and they have tendency to shatter with hard use. The tap and die set looks good time will tell.quality looks good. I down loaded the aldi/lidl app to phone so ive been getting in before there sold out. I damaged a tread in an engine bolt in my fireblade i run tap and die throught it to clean tread up.its only matter of time before they open a shop in isle man,
badseeds

Awesome!

Post by badseeds on Mon 08 Feb 2016, 10:47 am

Those calipers eat batteries. Most of these type do. For some reason the power circuit is always on, so it's best to pull the battery out after use. I learned this after needing them for something and discovering a dead battery..... Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 24 Oct 2017, 3:16 am