Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

Pyramid Parts Fork Kit

pedro
Barry Sheene
Barry Sheene

Pyramid Parts Fork Kit

Post by pedro on Sun 07 Feb 2016, 8:32 am

I see that an outfit called Pyramid Parts do a fork refurb. kit ( bushes , seals etc. ) for the CB5 . It's not a company I'm familiar with so have no idea if they are any good or not . Anybody ever used any of their stuff ?
wornsprokets
the 900
the 900

Re: Pyramid Parts Fork Kit

Post by wornsprokets on Sun 07 Feb 2016, 11:27 am

I am not sure if its the same company, i have a rear hugger for back wheel on my fireblade it keeps crap from coming off the tyre hitting under of rear of the bike. Its from pyramid it very good, but i taught they only did plastics, aka huggers, fender extenders,the hugger is same colour red as bike
ashcroc
the 900
the 900

Awesome!

Post by ashcroc on Sun 07 Feb 2016, 3:57 pm

I don't think it's the same company as make the huggers etc.

If the price is right it may be worth a punt to see how long they last.

I like how their kits come with a little tube of red rubber grease to smear on the underside of the dust seal.
pedro
Barry Sheene
Barry Sheene

Post by pedro on Sun 07 Feb 2016, 4:26 pm

No I don't think it's the same company either . I've had stuff from Pyramid Plastics , who do the huggers and lots of other plastic bits . over the years and have been happy with whatever I got from them . Pretty sure they are a US company whereas Pyramid Parts appears to be a UK company .
The kit they offer includes bushes , seals and dust covers for both legs , from the company itself it costs £60 but someone on ebay has it for£40 + p&p in both cases .
Pyramid quote the kit for PC26 1994-1995 model ( mines a PC32 ) but i'm not aware that there was any significant change to the front suspension over the model life ,

Last edited by pedro on Sun 07 Feb 2016, 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addition)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 27 Jun 2017, 4:58 am