Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

Which bike to take?

wornsprokets
the 900
the 900

Which bike to take?

Post by wornsprokets on Sun 31 Jan 2016, 11:58 am

Well this year will be a special year for me as i wil be turning 40, if i have the money theres talk of going to manx (the classic tt) if i go do i take the cb with its handy 45 litre givi box or do i take my fireblade i say we be camping too ,now i am no stranger to road races and have been to a good few in ireland, north west 200 ulster,,     kilalane, skerries road races are beside me,  can usually hear bikes from my house on practice day Very Happy. Fireblade at parents house hooked up to optimate bike charger 20 miles away Rolling Eyes  not sure how oil vacccum pic got into this post scratch a well only getting use to posting pics
teamster1975
Admin
Admin

Re: Which bike to take?

Post by teamster1975 on Sun 31 Jan 2016, 12:52 pm

What sort of bikes do your mates ride? You're ok as long as they keep to the speed of the slowest bike.
I think you'll have a blast whichever you take Smile
wornsprokets
the 900
the 900

Post by wornsprokets on Sun 31 Jan 2016, 1:48 pm

Mine be biggest bike, then vfr 400 , leaning toward cb carrying capacity  for camping stuff and  45 litre givi box we see what happens
teamster1975
Admin
Admin

Post by teamster1975 on Sun 31 Jan 2016, 3:11 pm

In that case it's got to be the CB5, far more versatile & you won't be tempted to blast off (then pull over for a fag while they catch up!)
sullivj
the 900
the 900

Post by sullivj on Sun 31 Jan 2016, 6:09 pm

I went to the Manxx on my CB500, and had a great week. There's lots of slower bikes pottering about. The superbikes look a bit out of place IMHO.
Alvi
Running out of unique names
Running out of unique names

Post by Alvi on Sun 31 Jan 2016, 9:39 pm

Yes, the mgp/classic tt/whatever has more old bikes, british & jap. Still plenty sports bikes around, but in a minority. You won't be at a disadvantage on the cb5. I'll probably leave mine in the shed & drag my old superdream out ( if it'll start)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 27 Jun 2017, 4:58 am