You don’t stop riding because you’re getting old, but you get old when you stop riding.

Photobucket Avatars/Pictures

jerryfudd

Awesome!

Photobucket Avatars/Pictures

Post by jerryfudd on Fri 29 Jan 2016, 4:56 pm

If anyone is curious (as I was) why they've lost their avatar/pictures it seems Photobucket is down for maintenance.

Dan
Lauran

Re: Photobucket Avatars/Pictures

Post by Lauran on Tue 02 Feb 2016, 6:48 am

Hello Jerry.

I have been a Photobucket account and no problems with it now. Did my last pictures I posted here first to PB uploaded. So it still works. Another website to post pictures, Tiny Pics.

Very Happy Greets Lauran
spitonyourgrave22
Admin
Admin

Post by spitonyourgrave22 on Mon 31 Oct 2016, 6:48 pm

The problem is that each time an image host goes down or expires, all of the images on the site have to be migrated over to a new host :/

Not fun! Maybe some point soon we can be looking at a more permanent solution on a paid server.
Jameshambleton

Post by Jameshambleton on Mon 31 Oct 2016, 7:01 pm

@spitonyourgrave22 wrote:The problem is that each time an image host goes down or expires, all of the images on the site have to be migrated over to a new host :/

Not fun! Maybe some point soon we can be looking at a more permanent solution on a paid server.

I personally use a uhhh crafty version for image hosting, I use a onlyme faceache album and then view the image in the album viewer and copy the image address. It not only saves the site bandwidth, and storage but also it's a fast and free service, the bonus is that if the account becomes deactivated the images still remain on their server but I'm not sure for how long. 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 14 Aug 2018, 7:30 am