Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

Wezmoto brake lines

wornsprokets
the 900
the 900

Wezmoto brake lines

Post by wornsprokets on Sun 22 Nov 2015, 9:49 pm

I Ordered wezmoto front brake line for the cb on fri, any reviews or opinions on them, do i have to watch out for wrong banjo bolts supplied with them?? all views appreciated thanks afro
ashcroc
the 900
the 900

Awesome!

Re: Wezmoto brake lines

Post by ashcroc on Sun 22 Nov 2015, 10:59 pm

Seen them on ebay & a quick google generally has good reviews for them although there's one unhappy customer pretty high up in the list. I didn't see a single post claiming they failed under use.
All I can advise is to check both the hose length & bango bolt pitch when you get them to make sure they're ok.
Beresford
the 900
the 900

Post by Beresford on Mon 23 Nov 2015, 12:17 pm

I got a set through their ebay shop. They have been good, except of course they sent the wrong bolts. Maybe Nissin and Brembo ( mine's Brembo with the finer thread )  use different threads, but they sent the correct ones without quibbling when I requested them.

Quality is good - I got the natural stainless steel look version.
One observation, the rear line was slightly too long, but this is just nit picking.

You'll have to make some provision to protect the lines from chafing in the rear wire guide as the line rattles around in it.
wornsprokets
the 900
the 900

Post by wornsprokets on Mon 23 Nov 2015, 6:45 pm

Thanks for that beresford , just got front line only
wornsprokets
the 900
the 900

Post by wornsprokets on Fri 27 Nov 2015, 12:16 am

Well the brake line arrived today . Ive fit it in next few days when i got a chance. I check banjo bolts too
wornsprokets
the 900
the 900

Post by wornsprokets on Sun 29 Nov 2015, 8:28 pm

I fitted the wezmoto front brake line today . I didnt fit banjo bolts as they didnt look the same used old ones. Had a lot of trouble bleeding the caliper. All bubbles were in master cylinder and very little in in caliper bleed nipple. Took ages to bleed(ive changed done loads before) i dont think it was wezmoto brake line. i think i get proper brake bleeding kit for next time. I was using a oneway bleed valve needs to be replaced. Some pressure in brake leaver now Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 29 Jun 2017, 5:14 pm