Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

CB500S indicators, front

louis_sutton
Laser Shark
Laser Shark

CB500S indicators, front

Post by louis_sutton on Mon 09 Nov 2015, 10:48 pm

Evening all, wondered if anyone had an indicator (front right) to fit a CB500s?

Chucked it down the road in Tottenham tonight...

sullivj
the 900
the 900

Re: CB500S indicators, front

Post by sullivj on Tue 10 Nov 2015, 6:19 am

Hope you're OK Louis. What happened?
louis_sutton
Laser Shark
Laser Shark

Post by louis_sutton on Tue 10 Nov 2015, 9:08 am

Thanks mate. My own fault, was too nervously watching a bm behind me with an interesting driving style. Lady in front slammed on brakes for a light change, I noticed a fraction too late, locked the front and went down.

Two years since I've met pavement in London so can't complain. The cb500 slid like a dream though  Very Happy
ratatooie
Running out of unique names
Running out of unique names

Post by ratatooie on Tue 10 Nov 2015, 10:27 am

I recall seeing one in my "bits box". I will confirm when I get home this evening.
louis_sutton
Laser Shark
Laser Shark

Post by louis_sutton on Tue 10 Nov 2015, 11:30 am

You're a gentleman sir
eternally_troubled
Admin
Admin

Awesome!

Post by eternally_troubled on Tue 10 Nov 2015, 1:46 pm

@louis_sutton wrote:Thanks mate. My own fault, was too nervously watching a bm behind me with an interesting driving style. Lady in front slammed on brakes for a light change, I noticed a fraction too late, locked the front and went down.

Two years since I've met pavement in London so can't complain. The cb500 slid like a dream though  :D

These things happen to everyone. 

If it's any consolation I did something similar and took out a bike in front of me at a roundabout - the bike in front was being ridden by my wife!  Neither of us was hurt and my bike only needed slight patching up - needless to say much piss-taking has resulted from the incident...

More seriously, I now think a tiny little bit more carefully about how far I am from the vehicle in front, especially on wet days, especially if it is being ridden by my wife :)

Post by Guest on Tue 10 Nov 2015, 8:11 pm

+ p&p of course:

http://www.boonstraparts.com/en/parts/mke=Honda/mdl=CB%20500%20+%20S%20%28CB500%20CB500S%20MY5%20PC26%20+%20PC32%29/prt=Turn%20Signal%20Right%20Front/

and no, no left Crying or Very sad
cbeebies
Barry Sheene
Barry Sheene

Post by cbeebies on Tue 10 Nov 2015, 10:25 pm

Ive got one. £10 posted if you can tell me what colour the wires are. Ive been told theyre all the same apart the wire colour.
louis_sutton
Laser Shark
Laser Shark

Post by louis_sutton on Thu 12 Nov 2015, 4:32 pm

Thanks for the replies gents, I'll gave a look at the wires when I get home (got sent overseas, hence the radio silence)

Cheers
Louis
wornsprokets
the 900
the 900

Post by wornsprokets on Thu 12 Nov 2015, 4:41 pm

I changed the rear indicators for a pair from halfrauds with no probs were normal small ones not (led ones)
skyrider
the 900
the 900

Post by skyrider on Thu 12 Nov 2015, 7:23 pm

@eternally_troubled wrote:

@louis_sutton wrote:Thanks mate. My own fault, was too nervously watching a bm behind me with an interesting driving style. Lady in front slammed on brakes for a light change, I noticed a fraction too late, locked the front and went down.

Two years since I've met pavement in London so can't complain. The cb500 slid like a dream though  Very Happy

These things happen to everyone. 

If it's any consolation I did something similar and took out a bike in front of me at a roundabout - the bike in front was being ridden by my wife!  Neither of us was hurt and my bike only needed slight patching up - needless to say much piss-taking has resulted from the incident...

More seriously, I now think a tiny little bit more carefully about how far I am from the vehicle in front, especially on wet days, especially if it is being ridden by my wife Smile
yes you don't want to make a habit of that one or you might be on cold lunches for a while Neutral

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 16 Aug 2017, 2:08 pm