You don’t stop riding because you’re getting old, but you get old when you stop riding.

Buenos días from the North East

Vanis
Squiddy
Squiddy

Buenos días from the North East

Post by Vanis on Fri 06 Nov 2015, 8:28 pm

Hello people, just saying hello from NE England. I'm a novice biker of 3 and a bit years and got a 1999 CB500 in June - should have bought one to start with! Being a 40 year old guy that weighs about the same as a teenage girl (9st) the CBF600 I had before was not much fun to ride, overweight and stubborn...I started to think I must not be that into motorbikes. This thing on the other hand feels like it's been made for me, I love it. I'm pretty terrible for buying and selling bikes in the quest for the non-existent perfect steed but I can't see myself selling this one on, like, ever. Cheers anyhoo Laughing
Jameshambleton

Re: Buenos días from the North East

Post by Jameshambleton on Fri 06 Nov 2015, 8:31 pm

Welcome to the forum, do you have any pics of your bike as I'm in the NE...ish and I'll keep an eye out for you!
Vanis
Squiddy
Squiddy

Post by Vanis on Fri 06 Nov 2015, 8:41 pm

Aye, the avatar should have one now. I can't work out the hosting picture thing yet though, seems to happen every time I join a forum. Anyway I'm up near Gateshead. Cheers
teamster1975
Admin
Admin

Post by teamster1975 on Fri 06 Nov 2015, 9:06 pm

Welcome to you mate, lovely looking CB!
I turned 40 in August but I weigh 14 1/2 st so it's a very different ride for me! Love the bike though, had it 18 years in March Very Happy
wornsprokets
the 900
the 900

Post by wornsprokets on Fri 06 Nov 2015, 9:46 pm

Welcome to  the forum, never too late to start motorcycling, being small in stature didnt stop the late great joey dunlop , he was a small guy too,
eternally_troubled
Admin
Admin

Awesome!

Post by eternally_troubled on Sun 08 Nov 2015, 10:13 pm

Glad to hear you're enjoying your CB500!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 Aug 2018, 11:46 am