Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

Fog lights

ashcroc
the 900
the 900

Awesome!

Fog lights

Post by ashcroc on Mon 02 Nov 2015, 8:30 pm

The recent weather has got me wondering if I need a bit more presence on the road during inclement times.

Has anyone fitted a rear fog light? I'm thinking about possibly getting these to mount in the holes at the base of the mudguard. With the right electrickery I figure I could have hem running as extra break lights when not needed as fogs.

sullivj
the 900
the 900

Re: Fog lights

Post by sullivj on Mon 02 Nov 2015, 10:37 pm

Or how about a clip on push bike flashing red light? Some of those are REALLY bright.
eternally_troubled
Admin
Admin

Awesome!

Post by eternally_troubled on Tue 03 Nov 2015, 1:08 pm

ashcroc wrote:The recent weather has got me wondering if I need a bit more presence on the road during inclement times.

Has anyone fitted a rear fog light?  I'm thinking about possibly getting these to mount in the holes at the base of the mudguard.  With the right electrickery I figure I could have hem running as extra break lights when not needed as fogs.

Doesn't look like a bad idea, assuming they are bright enough to make a difference (mind you, for 20 quid you can't really complain...)
Stooby2
Godzilla
Godzilla

Post by Stooby2 on Mon 16 Nov 2015, 7:55 pm

I have a pair of these in red that I use as tail / brake lights (with the brake light adaptor). I'm just after getting another pair to use as fog lights as they are as bright as a brake light so two together should work.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 21 Sep 2017, 4:57 pm