Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

PayPal playing up

TheWizardofOdds
Mothra the Radioactive
Mothra the Radioactive

Solved PayPal playing up

Post by TheWizardofOdds on Tue 27 Oct 2015, 8:11 pm

I use PayPal quite often with no problems. Tonight I've tried to use it and it doesn't seem to be working. I'm using the mobile site and when I log in I go to either pay for goods or pay friends and enter their email address. Below the text box is a next button when I click it nothing is happening at all. All there is are people whom I've previously paid above this box. If I click them it seems to work but not entering the email address in the box. I'm paying someone for the first time. Any suggestions? I'll try it on the laptop later but I can't see why it's not working. One thing though, I tend to pay via other sites like eBay or somewhere else. This time I'm going directly to the PayPal site. Also, I'm verified.
ashcroc
the 900
the 900

Awesome!

Solved Re: PayPal playing up

Post by ashcroc on Tue 27 Oct 2015, 8:17 pm

It's not eBay specific but I've had problems with mobile sites before. Switching to the full version often works.

No idea if it would make a difference but I also tend to access PayPal through the my eBay account tab.
TheWizardofOdds
Mothra the Radioactive
Mothra the Radioactive

Post by TheWizardofOdds on Wed 28 Oct 2015, 2:42 pm

How do I access PayPal via my eBay? I've had a look but cant see.
ashcroc
the 900
the 900

Awesome!

Post by ashcroc on Wed 28 Oct 2015, 5:44 pm

On my eBay you have 3 tabs near the top left - Activity, Mesages & Account.   The account tab has a list to the left which includes PayPal.
TheWizardofOdds
Mothra the Radioactive
Mothra the Radioactive

Post by TheWizardofOdds on Wed 28 Oct 2015, 6:30 pm

@ashcroc wrote:On my eBay you have 3 tabs near the top left - Activity, Mesages & Account.   The account tab has a list to the left which includes PayPal.

Thanks, tried that and it takes me to the site, same scenario. 
I contacted PayPal to ask why I can't pay and I got an email saying my email isn't linked with PayPal or something. Ffs, I've used it umpteen times with no problems. I can't get past entering the payees email and clicking next with zero effect. I'll try the eBay forum I think then contact PayPal again. Very strange indeed.
TheWizardofOdds
Mothra the Radioactive
Mothra the Radioactive

Post by TheWizardofOdds on Thu 29 Oct 2015, 6:23 pm

Finally managed to pay via PayPal. I used my laptop and the full site. When I tried with the mobile site it just didn't work. I contacted PayPal who told me to close all windows and delete history etc. It didn't work of course. 

Done.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 28 Jun 2017, 9:16 pm