Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

Huge selection of parts!

TheWizardofOdds
Godzilla
Godzilla

Re: Huge selection of parts!

Post by TheWizardofOdds on Wed 30 Sep 2015, 3:10 pm

Hi, possibly interested in mirrors. I'm after original ones with fixings in good condition. No scrapes, scratches etc. 
I checked it out with David Silver: about £110 all in for OEM NOS. Bloody hell. 
cbeebies
Barry Sheene
Barry Sheene

Post by cbeebies on Wed 30 Sep 2015, 5:03 pm

TheWizardofOdds wrote:Hi, possibly interested in mirrors. I'm after original ones with fixings in good condition. No scrapes, scratches etc. 
I checked it out with David Silver: about £110 all in for OEM NOS. Bloody hell. 

Sorry, mirrors have gone. I need to update the page!
Pukka
Crotch Rocketuer
Crotch Rocketuer

Post by Pukka on Wed 30 Sep 2015, 11:52 pm

Have you got any (standard) indicators?
ratatooie
Running out of unique names
Running out of unique names

Post by ratatooie on Thu 01 Oct 2015, 12:51 pm

Hi I'm interested in the Haynes Manual and the rear brake pedal and foot rest(s) (if they fit the 1996 and before drum brake bike). I'd also be interested in most other things drum brake related - shoes, connecting rods and assembly, springs etc (but not the wheel and actual drum brake itself if that makes sense). Postage would be to the Isle of Man so bear this in mind as it tends to be a bit more expensive than to the UK. 

I am picking up a neglected, yet fairly molested (70% cafe'd) 1996 CB500 this weekend so if I can confirm whether there is anything else that I desperately need before I pay, then that would be good. This is my "brilliant" idea of a winter project and my first step into the wonderful world of Honda (I've only ever ridden either orange or yellow bikes before)!

Cheers!
eternally_troubled
Admin
Admin

Awesome!

Post by eternally_troubled on Thu 01 Oct 2015, 1:04 pm

ratatooie wrote:
I am picking up a neglected, yet fairly molested (70% cafe'd) 1996 CB500 this weekend so if I can confirm whether there is anything else that I desperately need before I pay, then that would be good. This is my "brilliant" idea of a winter project and my first step into the wonderful world of Honda (I've only ever ridden either orange or yellow bikes before)!

Cheers!

Sounds like fun, good luck!
cbeebies
Barry Sheene
Barry Sheene

Post by cbeebies on Thu 01 Oct 2015, 3:17 pm

Yes, all 4 indicators are here, believe they are all the same just the wiring colours tht are different.

I have the rear break stuff also.  Mine was a 1995 bike drum brake model.

Can you both PM me your requests so I dont lose track of it.  And Ill get a price for delivery costed up as Im away with work, but the parts wont go as Im the only one who has access to them!
dannyhalliwell

Post by dannyhalliwell on Fri 27 Nov 2015, 12:36 am

do you still have the footpeg hangers/footpegs?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 24 Oct 2017, 3:19 am