Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

Muffs...

louis_sutton
Mothra the Radioactive
Mothra the Radioactive

Muffs...

Post by louis_sutton on Tue 03 Feb 2015, 3:19 pm

Does anyone have any recommendations for bar muffs?  I used a pair a while ago that ended up a bit too small to fit my gloves into, so not much use.
geewhizz
the 900
the 900

Re: Muffs...

Post by geewhizz on Tue 03 Feb 2015, 6:38 pm

i've got an as new pair of tucano muffs that I was thinking of selling. They fit the cb500 standard bars. They're the same as what the couriers seem to use here in London, thats why i bought them. let me know and I'll dig them out.
louis_sutton
Mothra the Radioactive
Mothra the Radioactive

Post by louis_sutton on Tue 03 Feb 2015, 10:49 pm

Ah great stuff - thanks geewhizz.  Are they big enough to fit a pair of winter gloves in?  What are you asking for them (and have you any idea what model they are)?
geewhizz
the 900
the 900

Post by geewhizz on Wed 04 Feb 2015, 1:48 pm

I'll dig them out and have a look, I think they might be Tucano Urban R361. The bag of accessories to fix them are un-opened as they wedged onto the bars well without them, hopefully I can find them! I think they'd be fine for winter gloves but I found I could get away with wearing summer gloves with bar muffs.
louis_sutton
Mothra the Radioactive
Mothra the Radioactive

Post by louis_sutton on Wed 04 Feb 2015, 8:17 pm

They sound like they'd be very useful - don't fancy using them yourself in this bitter weather? Very Happy
geewhizz
the 900
the 900

Post by geewhizz on Thu 05 Feb 2015, 2:57 pm

i pm'd louis

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 22 Nov 2017, 2:51 pm