Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

rear hagons

jerryfudd

Awesome!

rear hagons

Post by jerryfudd on Mon 05 Jan 2015, 12:45 pm

hi,

I've done a search looking for the answer but can't find the information im after.... has anyone actually bought the hagon fully adjustable '2810' rear shocks?

as many have done i was looking for the replace the rears but can't find any real (road) world opinions on if they are work the extra £70.

I had a quick chat with a guy at hagon (while ordering the progressive front's) and he said that although the non's are great he said if the bike is carrying over 14stone in rider
weight (yup!), pillion or luggage then he'd really recommend the extra control over the dampening.

anyone?

Dan
Beresford
the 900
the 900

Re: rear hagons

Post by Beresford on Mon 05 Jan 2015, 1:24 pm

I've been running these alloy bodied adjustables from Tec for some months now

and they seem good - firmish - as I'm using the harder of the springs that they were supplied with. I'm on the large side
jerryfudd

Awesome!

Post by jerryfudd on Mon 05 Jan 2015, 1:34 pm

thanks, quite keen to stick to the Hagon's for no logical reason other than it keeping it to the same brand as the front - i do like the external canister look though tongue
Beresford
the 900
the 900

Post by Beresford on Mon 05 Jan 2015, 1:41 pm

I liked the rust free and re-buildable aspect. Also what do adjustable Hagons cost ? These were under £100.
jerryfudd

Awesome!

Post by jerryfudd on Mon 05 Jan 2015, 1:43 pm

@Beresford wrote:I liked the rust free and re-buildable aspect. Also what do adjustable Hagons cost ? These were under £100.

lol i did say my reasoning was illogical Smile

that said im still all ears - where did you get them from?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 26 Jul 2017, 7:29 am