Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

Demon Tweeks Shocks

Factoryrsvr
Crotch Rocketuer
Crotch Rocketuer

Demon Tweeks Shocks

Post by Factoryrsvr on Tue 30 Sep 2014, 4:48 pm

Has anyone had experience of fitting these to their Honda or other bikes?

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/motorcycle/shock-absorbers/bike-it-replacement-twin-shock-absorbers
badseeds

Awesome!

Re: Demon Tweeks Shocks

Post by badseeds on Tue 30 Sep 2014, 10:23 pm

Never seen 'em. When I replaced mine back in March, I bought these. Been very happy with them, too, but I probably would've bought these Demon Tweeks ones if I'd known about them.
jonny10
the 900
the 900

Awesome!

Post by jonny10 on Tue 30 Sep 2014, 11:18 pm

@badseeds wrote:Never seen 'em. When I replaced mine back in March, I bought these. Been very happy with them, too, but I probably would've bought these Demon Tweeks ones if I'd known about them.

I'd say you're better off - the Tec ones should be bit more resistant to bottoming out as they're progressive and worth it for the few extra £'s.
On my list.
badseeds

Awesome!

Post by badseeds on Tue 30 Sep 2014, 11:20 pm

Yeah, I see your point.
They did start to tarnish fairy quickly, so I have to keep 'em clean, but for the money....
tomskthewomble

Post by tomskthewomble on Sat 01 Nov 2014, 5:15 pm

I bought some Tec shocks last year (I think) and have been really impressed with them for the money.
Factoryrsvr
Crotch Rocketuer
Crotch Rocketuer

Post by Factoryrsvr on Wed 03 Jun 2015, 1:15 pm

I fitted the Demon Tweeks ones to my S at the beginning of year. No problems with them. Obviously don't compare with the Ohlins on my Aprilia, but for the price they cant be faulted. Mine survived a winter with just  some light tarnishing.
Beresford
the 900
the 900

Post by Beresford on Wed 03 Jun 2015, 7:13 pm

@Factoryrsvr wrote:I fitted the Demon Tweeks ones to my S at the beginning of year. No problems with them. Obviously don't compare with the Ohlins on my Aprilia, but for the price they cant be faulted. Mine survived a winter with just  some light tarnishing.

Oooh. Get him !!!

Envy, actually. Which model Aprilia ?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jul 2017, 9:41 pm