Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

Easter European tour

The_Wasp
Four's a...something...
Four's a...something...

Easter European tour

Post by The_Wasp on Tue 13 May 2014, 10:42 pm

Hi Guys,

it's been a while and I've finally got round to writing this up. I've not finished as I tend to be slow at typing such large (for me) posts but I am adding a couple of days at a time, currently at day 2.

It is hosted over on BCF so feel free to have a nosey  Very Happy 

http://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=289815

Of course this was all done on my CB500S, 2400 miles, 10 days with no issues from bike except excessive oil usage which I'll ask about soon on here.

I had a cracking time and took loads of pics, not all I will post in the thread but the entire album is free to view.

Enjoy Very Happy
stormbringer

Re: Easter European tour

Post by stormbringer on Wed 14 May 2014, 6:58 am

Yes!

That's the way to do it Smile

One way, at least. Main thing is that you get to go home with a great experience. In my view, this is what bikes do best; offer up-close-and-personal memories of foreign places and people. Roaming the world in eg. a Citroën Berlingo just isn't the same...

I like these touring-diaries! Another diary, documenting a somewhat more extreme trip (there; another way to do it...) is RodYork's tour to Turkey.

Keep it coming Smile
The_Wasp
Four's a...something...
Four's a...something...

Post by The_Wasp on Fri 25 Jul 2014, 8:17 pm

I finished uploading at the start of the month, I'm slow at typing lol. So feel free to have a peek at all 10 days of my CB500 adventure.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 19 Sep 2017, 7:46 pm