Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

CB500 Parts

jimbobs63
the 800
the 800

CB500 Parts

Post by jimbobs63 on Sat 05 Apr 2014, 10:16 am

Hi,

As part of my ongoing progress in doing up my CB500 since I bought it in November, it's now time to get rid of some of the parts I've replaced with newer/better condition secondhand parts.

So, I have the following available:

Chrome headlight assembly - not the CB500 part but similar, and it fits.

CB500 headlight bowl (chrome).  It is the proper part - well-used and the chrome is in OK condition but with lots of little rust spots over it.

Tail/seat fairing in black with CB500 decal.  Scratched but generally OK.

Battery compartment cover.

Two side panels - RHS is OK, LHS is broken around lower fixing point.   both are blank - i.e. neither have "CB500" written on them.

Front Mudguard in black.  Has a crack near one fixing point.  One stud is stuck in a fixing point but you can simply screw a nut onto it to fix it.

That's it for now.  I'm still after a headlight rim in decent condition (see Wanted listing)

All I want for most items is to cover the cost of postage and packaging.  The headlight assembly would be a tenner plus postage / packaging.

Let me know if interested in any of it.  Of course I can take photos if you want to see the items.

Have a good weekend!
Jim

Current date/time is Tue 24 Oct 2017, 1:06 am