You don’t stop riding because you’re getting old, but you get old when you stop riding.

CB 500s front indicator

steady Eddy
the 800
the 800

CB 500s front indicator

Post by steady Eddy on Tue 29 Oct 2013, 10:14 pm

I need a front indicator for my CB500s as my front right is held together with tape and after looking on ebay and finding ones only for the CB500 i was a bit worried due to the fairing the 500s one might be longer?
davetheworv
the 900
the 900

Awesome!

Re: CB 500s front indicator

Post by davetheworv on Wed 30 Oct 2013, 7:39 pm

on the wemoto site they are the same part number and same in the David Silver spares. Dont know if this helps you. maybe someone else will have had the same prob and a solution for you
louis_sutton
Godzilla
Godzilla

Post by louis_sutton on Mon 26 Jun 2017, 9:09 pm

thought I'd re-use an old thread rather than create another one.  The front indicators on the CB500S are longer stemmed than the rear ones.  I was wondering if anyone had used an alternative that fit neatly?
Fair Weather Rider
Godzilla
Godzilla

Post by Fair Weather Rider on Tue 27 Jun 2017, 9:59 am

Buy some flush fit ones off eBay, they fit directly on to Fairing, no need to take them off when removing fairing, look good too.
I like things to be original, but these are more practical, I would post a piccy but don't know how to, maybe someone else can put one on.
Happy days.
TheWizardofOdds
Godzilla
Godzilla

Post by TheWizardofOdds on Tue 27 Jun 2017, 1:52 pm

I got one from wemoto for an S and it didn't fit right.  I got one from an earlier model off of here it's different looking entirely but still fits, so I'd like to find somewhere that has S ones too.
arrison
Four's a...something...
Four's a...something...

Post by arrison on Tue 27 Jun 2017, 9:08 pm

@Fair Weather Rider wrote:Buy some flush fit ones off eBay, they fit directly on to Fairing, no need to take them off when removing fairing, look good too.
I like things to be original, but these are more practical, I would post a piccy but don't know how to, maybe someone else can put one on.
Happy days.

Fair Weather Rider
Godzilla
Godzilla

Post by Fair Weather Rider on Wed 28 Jun 2017, 9:36 am

@arrison wrote:

@Fair Weather Rider wrote:Buy some flush fit ones off eBay, they fit directly on to Fairing, no need to take them off when removing fairing, look good too.
Happy days.
Wish I could put photo's on. Do look good though.
How is the Fazer suiting you?

Keep smiling.

ZekeVal
Two Tone
Two Tone

Post by ZekeVal on Wed 28 Jun 2017, 9:48 am

I got some generic arrow-shaped ones like theses: https://www.dafy-moto.com/clignotants-arrow-dafy-moto-noir-orange.html

They're quite short, but long enough not to touch the fairing; they're almost flush with it.

Will try and post a pic later.
TheWizardofOdds
Godzilla
Godzilla

Post by TheWizardofOdds on Thu 29 Jun 2017, 4:42 pm

@arrison wrote:

Happy days.

Good work team,  just one last thing, any chance of a link? I can't find them for looking, all I can see are the poxy cheap copies. Thanks.
Fair Weather Rider
Godzilla
Godzilla

Post by Fair Weather Rider on Fri 30 Jun 2017, 8:37 am

Complete set of indicators for CB500S on eBay this morning.
arrison
Four's a...something...
Four's a...something...

Post by arrison on Sat 01 Jul 2017, 12:47 pm

@Fair Weather Rider wrote:

@arrison wrote:

Happy days.

Wish I could put photo's on. Do look good though.
How is the Fazer suiting you?

Keep smiling.

fazers going great, thanks. Plenty of grunt, handles like its on rails, whats not to like? The lack of engine raking took a bit of getting used to at first, but other than that its all good
arrison
Four's a...something...
Four's a...something...

Post by arrison on Sat 01 Jul 2017, 12:54 pm

@TheWizardofOdds wrote:

@arrison wrote:

Happy days.

Good work team,  just one last thing, any chance of a link? I can't find them for looking, all I can see are the poxy cheap copies. Thanks.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bike-It-Original-Motorcycle-Fairing-Indicator-Neat-Flush-Look-Fully-E-Marked-/310845993248?var=&hash=item485fdd7120

These are the ones I fitted. Youll have to make something to clamp them to the fairing if you dont want to drill fixing holes in it, I used a disc cut from 3mm perspex. I may have some pictures of how I fitted them, Ill have a look later
swordheart

Post by swordheart on Sun 19 Nov 2017, 5:51 pm

Happy days.

Bumpity Bump

Did you get some to fit on the back as well ? I was thinking of doing this myself but thought it would look odd with them on front and old ones on back.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 21 Apr 2018, 8:58 am