You don’t stop riding because you’re getting old, but you get old when you stop riding.

Please don't ignore us !

Beresford
the 900
the 900

Please don't ignore us !

Post by Beresford on Sun 17 Mar 2013, 6:35 pm

Can we not have a wee St Patricks cross flag for the members from Norn Irn. You've got England , Scotland and Wales flags, so what about us ?

Last edited by Beresford on Mon 18 Mar 2013, 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
chromedome
the 900
the 900

Re: Please don't ignore us !

Post by chromedome on Sun 17 Mar 2013, 7:25 pm

A bit of a thorny issue there, Beresford, and I'll try not to tread on corns here.

I like your idea.

I was in conversation with a lady from Belfast a few weeks ago, and she was going ballistic about the reduced flying of the union flag from public buildings.

It's getting to the stage where the St Andrews Cross or the Lion Rampant flags are getting a bit "political" here in Scotland.

STRICTLY speaking *ahem* the union flag applies to Northern Ireland (as well as England Wales and Scotland). Embarassed

*Ducks, runs away from possible flak* Laughing
ashcroc
the 900
the 900

Awesome!

Post by ashcroc on Sun 17 Mar 2013, 7:52 pm

@chromedome wrote:A bit of a thorny issue there, Beresford, and I'll try not to tread on corns here.

I like your idea.

I was in conversation with a lady from Belfast a few weeks ago, and she was going ballistic about the reduced flying of the union flag from public buildings.

It's getting to the stage where the St Andrews Cross or the Lion Rampant flags are getting a bit "political" here in Scotland.

STRICTLY speaking *ahem* the union flag applies to Northern Ireland (as well as England Wales and Scotland). Embarassed

*Ducks, runs away from possible flak* Laughing

That'd be great if there were a union flag available. As it is, there isn't even a flag to choose where it's proudly siiiting in the top left corner (Austrailia, Hawii etc.).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 17 Nov 2018, 10:29 am