Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.

rear huggers

pembrey

rear huggers

Post by pembrey on Mon 19 Mar 2012, 8:42 pm

does anyone know if you can get a rear hugger for a cb 500 1999 or know of another bike that has one that can be modifed to fit?
Ernie the dwarf
Scratcher!
Scratcher!

Re: rear huggers

Post by Ernie the dwarf on Mon 19 Mar 2012, 9:06 pm

You only normally find huggers on mono-shock bikes, going on the rear wheel size i'd check out the Aprilia RS125'S but you will have modify it to fit.
pembrey

Post by pembrey on Wed 21 Mar 2012, 6:37 pm

thank you i will have a look and see what i can do and let you know if you would like thank you again
Zxanthion
Scratcher!
Scratcher!

Post by Zxanthion on Fri 20 Apr 2012, 5:38 pm

Maybe not a great help but I had a hunt for these a while back and could only find a couple of sources in Brazil of all places! I can't remember where I seen it but there was someone, based in the UK, on a forum claimed they got parts shipped fine. I'd imagine it would be pretty pricy all the same.
The sites are in Portuguese, sorry.

http://www.artfibrasloja.com.br/produtos_descricao.asp?lang=pt_BR&codigo_produto=35&tit=Paralama%20pneu%20traseiro%20Honda%20CB%20500

Use Internet Explorer for this one.
http://www.mmotos.com/v4/En/PersonalizacoesDetalhe.asp?PERS_COD=PERS000014&PAGINA=1#
fryatuck
Three's a Charm
Three's a Charm

Post by fryatuck on Fri 20 Apr 2012, 9:37 pm

now why didn't they sell them fairing's in the U.K. they are sexy ! Cool
mikeyg143
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post by mikeyg143 on Fri 20 Apr 2012, 11:25 pm

fryatuck wrote:now why didn't they sell them fairing's in the U.K. they are sexy ! Cool

I got in touch with a french company who made a full fairing for the CB5, and lower fairings for the CB500S. They said they don't make them anymore, and told me to contact their distributors to see if they had stock. Emailed UK, Spain & Holland I think and no luck. Problem is the CB5 is getting really old now Sad

EDIT: This is company I'm talking about, click on CB500 to see it Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 21 Sep 2017, 4:56 pm